So, now that humans have more diverse skin tones

Is it the weekend again already?

1 Like

Sun factor 55 babycakes… Even then…

Fwoomf. Burn baby burn!!

Hahahahahahaha.

Jesus F Christ. Saying that Russians like premades isn’t offensive. Also calling everyone with a cyrillic name a Russian is itself a generalization. Go implode.

1 Like

No, it’s just wrong.

I don’t understand why people always cry “PREMADE!!” when they see Russian teams.
Russians are just teamed with other Russians guys, they’re not 40 people on voice for random BG’s.

What if they’re all from the same server and the same guild? :slight_smile:

I demand asian orcs so i can rp as Amadeus Cho!

2 Likes

reported

/10 characters

Most people have never even played against russians in this game, and are just trolling. So no. I have even been kind enough to not report most attacks against me on forums, but that ‘Russian premade talk’ is why “reason to hate all russians” is so big nonsense that i do not even know where to start.

1 Like

Not caring about race is racist now?

Please explain how you came up to that conclusion. We have multiple in game races within WoW that in a way represent other cultures.
If I was sensitive enough to care about not having representation in the games I play, I wouldn’t be playing WoW in the first place.

What I do not want however, is to implement politics in my entertainment. Some of us don’t like politics and turn to games/books/movies etc as a form of escapism. Having politics within the lore is fine, but please do not bring your everyday politic views into this medium.

1 Like

Pandarens aren’t asians?!

Here we go, on the attack once again. Didn’t see this coming at all.

Well said. I could quote this and put it as my signature.

1 Like

The thing is that most people take the teams with all the cyrillic letters in the battlegrounds as the Russian ones, even tho the people in them could be from other countries which use also that kind of alphabet to and not just Russia alone.

You know what else natio nuse cyrillic on global chat? Because most of players don’t do that.

People from the former countries of the USSR could, some people from - Romania, Serbia and Greece to.

A lot of people playing in Russian realms are from eastern Europe (not just Russia), just like people on international English speaking realms are all over the globe (not just Europe).

For example despite people trying to - quite numerous occasions - insult me on forums attacking my “Russian opinion” and what not, I am not russian. I speak Russian, just like I speak English.

If a poster complains about supposed “alt-right guilds” in warcraft and justifies in turn hostility towards other group - then sorry something does not quite add up.

Falsely reporting me for what exactly bud?
I’m not allowed to want things? :sweat_smile:

But look now, you entered english forum and you speak in english here. So mabe if you are connected to english realm speak i nenglish on global chat if most of members are no russian speakers?

Greeks don’t use cyrillic letters in anything, our alphabet is not a cyrillic one.

.t Greek

1 Like