So now transmogs going to shop?

Have you seen new tab in blizzard shop?

8 Likes

Bobby needs a new plane guys, cmon… dont be mean !

36 Likes

YEP
Dog… game… they added new tab for it. That means we will get more transmogs in future for $$$.
You buy expansion for 60$ then u pay sub fee 10$ montly and you have microtransactions in game. GG WP BLizzard.

27 Likes

17 Likes

… Not happy.
They put more effort on that than fixing pre-patch.

At least you know instantly in dungeon who you vote kick.

13 Likes

It’s good to see Blizz copying what the playerbase has been using as an example of actually good MMOs, like FFXIV.

1 Like

Hey, we meet again with the same posts :sunglasses:

2 Likes

To be honest, it was only a matter of time before Transmog sets appeared on the shop. It’s just shame that they have chosen to start this off with something that looks so… lame. It’s disgusting! It’s going to be horrible watching these little fairy winged creatures running around.

6 Likes

I know about that when they show last blizzcon items. And they still don’t fix my game.

1 Like

I must be missing something :confused:

`https://imgur.com/a/1g4Wgnp

1 Like

It does not even look that good, easy pass.

If it looked like crazy Armour with spikes and that, mhm…

1 Like

Free with 6 month sub, or £17 on it’s own.

3 Likes

Every time this happens I feel more and more compelled to quit, locking what would be a cool in game reward behind paywall in a game that I pay a base price for and a monthly sub is such a slap in the face

30 Likes

I seriously hope this is just something you get as a bonus for paying 6 months upfront.

Having to pay for transmog while also paying 40 euros for an expansion and another 13 euros a month is stretching it.

Thanks for the picture. So it’s only in game, I thought you were referring to the website shop :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks blizzard i always wanted to transmog into a clownsuite to look exactly like u guys in the office

21 Likes

Game is f2p in 2 years max. Mark my words. You heard it here first.

5 Likes

Oh well. It’s not like they had any shame with micro transactions to begin with.

Just another one.

2 Likes