So sad with tier set RNG

He isnt shilling. He is proving you wrong and you dont like it.

1 Like

Kekw

/10 chars

How many goats were sacrificed? :thinking:

1 Like

Kekw

/10 chars

He’s not though, it is a problem. The RNG is a big problem, always has been.

1 Like

And what are you aiming for with this thread? Someone from blizzz HQ to pity you and send you 4p?

That would be great. My mailbox is open

1 Like

I don’t want to be sent a 4 piece, it’s like any post, you hope it gets noticed and they can address it and perhaps bring a little fairness into the game.

I’m happy to earn my 4 set, but like I say when people playing less and earn more gear over all there alts, I think it kind of unfair when I put as much effort in.

RNG is unfair.

Its not problem if you are not entilted and consider fact you play rpg game. Like playing mmorpg and expect fair and balanced enviroment is really dumbd. It rather looks like you play wrong game.

Troll.

/10 chars

Yes rng is unfair but whatever you want to accomplish,you still have many many many time in the season,for all that have bad luck and only today got 1 piece you will have 4 in 3 weeks, so if you think the set pieces are fundamental for you to play and increase your rating,just wait .you have so much time of season yet.

Its not like the bonus will carry you like you think.

My rogue alt have 0 pieces and still its 1500+ cr in rbgs like my main with 3 .

All i do in this game is rbgs and i tell you if you have to lose you will lose because of bad tactics not because you have set bonus or not.

Also not having set bonus means you have more versatility…

So i really dont know what u on about.

Theres allways 2 sides on the coin.

I dont wanna be the one putting the salt in your wounds. But tbh i have the quite oposite problem. A problem that many will eventualy encounter sooner or later. Tier set does have higher chance to be in vault. Theres no way it doesnt. Ive had since the launch of 9.2 tier item in every single vault. In some cases like today 3 of them. For me since i have 5 set already that means many many death slots every week in vault. With creation catalyst we will swim in tier items.

I feel you…i realy do. But inho tier set is just inevitability and all other items will get f in the a with slots taken by tier items.

1 Like

Interesting post, when you complained about RNG and acting entitled in the past.

2 Likes

There is difference between 1 of thousands of achievements what give nothing but few pointless points and gear like tier sets. It might suprise you but its not black and white thing. Rng on 4 powerfull items is fine. Heavy rng on achievement what is just 1 of 1000 and give nothing isnt fine becouse spenind days to get 1 achievement when you have to complete thousands of them each exp will burn you out.

Hypocrite. Lol

2 Likes

Run out of proper arguments i see.

Oh, I don’t need to elaborate. I can see in your posting view you’re very biased until it’s something you disagree with personally.

Problem with forums, people shilling until it’s them, then they want the world to care.

Your definition of entitlement lol.

2 Likes

OP, I do feel for you because I think players who only PvP get a bit of a rough deal when it comes to getting necessary gear. For those of us who prefer either raid or mythic plus, being forced into the other for gearing is annoying, but it must be far worse for people who don’t want to do PvE at all. I think Blizz should provide alternative gearing for PvP, with effects/bonuses/whatever that only work in PvP, and gear that’s available to everyone at the same time.

That said, you knew what the situation was this season - that raiders would likely be the first people to get tier pieces and full sets. LFR might be tedious, but it isn’t difficult. You could have done whichever wings were open each week to dramatically increase your chances of tier drops. It was your choice to not do that.

1 Like

Yes you have to. I literaly explained myself to you why i have different wiev on achievement rng and on gear rng. And what was you answer? Insults. Its just for peopel like you everything has to be black and white and nothing betweem. Which is such terrible way to look at things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.