So... that Diablo 2: Resurrection

Pre-purchases are up, there no in-game goodies like we had with WC3:Reforged with the Meat Wagon mount? Not much incentive in pre-purchasing otherwise… :thinking:

1 Like

We want to say we’re sorry to those of you who won’t have the experience you’re wanting.

5 Likes

Reminded me of this;

6 Likes

There was never much incentive to prepurchase any Blizzard game. Meat Wagon wasn’t a prepurchase bonus, you can still get it by buying spoils of war. I can’t remember any case where there were any exlusive preorder bonuses and for the most part bonuses weren’t good enough to preorder for me.

It’s Diablo II.

What more do you need?!

15 Likes

Had no interest with WC3:Reforged, but I bought it for the mount… :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you never played Diablo II before?

1 Like

gotta wait for more infos about the changes first and if d2 turns out d2:refundet like wc3:refundet.
d2 was fun 20 years ago, but basicially i dont see myself spending more time in the loading/game creation screen than actually playing as it was the case during baal farming runs. oh and also, does anyone know if it will have cross play? they said so far that all the progression is shared via cloud on consoles/pc but i havnt found any info if i can play on ps with pc players.

1 Like

I replay Diablo 2 several times a year. Love that game.
I have much more faith in vicarious vision so I’ve pre-purchased it already.
But if it turns out like wc3 remastered I’ll return instantly.

4 Likes

Well, as far as the game lobby is concerned (and searching for games and such), then that’s an area they’re looking to improve so it gets some quality of life improvements and modern conveniences. They talked about that with MrLlama.

There will be cross-progression, but cross-play? Hard to say. That probably depends less on Blizzard’s willingness and more on (especially) Sony’s, and Microsoft and Nintendo. Sony are notorious for being against that and have not allowed it for more than 2(?) games. So we’ll see.

well yea i know about the progression. but personally i would more feel like playing it on console, but if no crossplay id be pretty much alone since most of my friends will be playing on pc and idk if its actually worth to be bought twice.

You sometimes have to wonder if they haven’t put one up, so people don’t feel pressured into buying the pre order because of latley all the negative feedback.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Yeah we’ll see. Controller-support on PC is a thing, so that option exists.
And again, Blizzard haven’t ruled out crossplay. They’ve simply said it won’t be in at launch, but it’s a possibility later. Guess it depends on success and demand and so on.

And a hand tag from number 6 Frizzle ( why number six ? because watch your six/back when Frizzle) to number 13 from parts unknown, Rainblood !

I make myself couple characters a fire ball sorc and others build with money/trade, all the inventory charms and some rare/crafted and all each season to pk/gank people too =).

If I am tired ? Nah It’s been like that since year 2000 each season I made char i did crafting of crafted items and pvp/ganking =)

1 Like

Diablo II is one of the greatest games ever made. PvP aspect was amazing, trading, lvling communities like OP FastBaal or w/e, customization like you could play pleb version of hammer with hoto and zaka or sophisticated pvp version with wizardspike with 7/9/9 jewel and 45 all res sacred targe 35 fcr 112 spirit.

a m a z i n g. im pumped for that game

5 Likes

They already said that break points will be a thing which is nice cause they were a big part of your character customization. Reaching faster hit recovery, faster cast rate etc. I just hope they dont mess with animations too much. All diablo 2 LoD needs is new graphics

1 Like

Tbh,never saw any below average din using wizzy since using basic gear with hoto+zaka Chamed (2x fcr rings) you broke the fcr breakpoint.

You could tell if a hammerdin is good by his desync usage on hammers & tele.

You woke up some beautiful memories Niv

If you or any of the people above who are hyped about the remaster,have active nl chars @ Europe,add me and we can duel bm/gm or even run few baals for the lols.

https://ibb.co/tzQ8Qsp

I’m that smiter below.

DONT PREORDER BTW

well it depended on pvp league (not pubs). some leagues rules stated that hammerdins couldnt use enigma so you were using coh and then abusing charge bug (you were literally teleporting) on enemy screen and hitting him with invisible hammers. You couldnt always use 2 fcr rings if you were playing against blizzard soso or ele druid.

I see that your smiter is NLD toon with BT, grief pb and exile in st?, coa ber ber? Pub duels were fun but I always enjoyed pvp leagues. Like most pvp leagues would ban bugged belt and bugged tal

also wizzardspike was good cause you could put 7 faster hit recovery, 9 str, 9 dex jewel inside and hoto is a RW obviously. 50 fcr, 75 all res and mana were also giga.

Yea correct,there are actually 2 coa in stash but the one i’m using atm is 2x ber.
Also has bb permed with logs @ known trading site (Ty Niv)

And the other bm Pala is this one , i guess you already kno its setup
http://prntscr.com/1053orx

You have any active chars?Due to this expire trash mechanic i’ve lost unspeakable amounts of capped names/chars/gear even 1.08 stuff.

Been tryin the last months to rebuild it anyway