So Tyrande is consumed by vengeance

It has to go on. Yes.

4 Likes

Well it seems at odds with the idea that Tyrande has already had her revenge for Teldrassil.

1 Like

The cycle has to keep going if the horde keeps destroying/blighting night elf lands after they have already wiped out most of them.

1 Like

My point is just that no matter how much atrocities the Alliance commits from now on, they can never outbid the horde, thus horde could never be on moral high ground overall.

5 Likes

They can and have in the past. But that’s a not of interest for me.

I hope for you they will give some dignity to the Nigthelves. But I don’t see it, at this point.

Revenge arc for Tyrande would make sense, which is exactly why it will most probably not happen in blizz story writing.

Horde and the Alliance are now friends. So does that means that the game will now be for PVE players only?

No! When you in Warmode you will join forces with those who do not want peace. To Sylvanas loyal, or to Tyrandas forces. Those who don’t want to fight any more, joins team Azeroth in PVE. - That what I think is coming.

btw, I do not believe that Blizzard will actually make Tyrande evil and kill her. Blizzard understands that this means that they will totally lose full Night Elves fan base from the game.
They love to create hype on tears, but they know the limit.

P.S. But on second thought I remember that Blizzard was planning to use Maive instead of Tyrande as Night Warrior at the beginning. Also Blizz story devs was telling about one year ago that one very famouse women will going to die.
Maybe Blizzard are planning to kill Tyrande, just to get rid of Night Elves race and their fans from the game!

1 Like

Tyrande will likely not be evil, but she’ll add to the long-standing history of women in Warcraft who just go crazy for a couple of expansions. She’ll be a badass and Malfurion will die in the end and she’ll outlive him and she’ll be like “war is bad now waaaah” before not being mentioned for a couple expansions.

:point_up:

4 Likes

Let’s cut the crap. Who really thinks that a main Alliance character will become evil? Whatever they do gets forgiven or justified later.

3 Likes

However stupid the way they did it may be
 Tyrande is kind of the last remnant of the faction war that’s out there right now. Well
 she and the Sylvanas loyalist player, I guess, if they ever care to go back to that. And with Anduin’s dialogue they made it seem as if Tyrande wasn’t really part of the Alliance anymore.

It’s hard to see how that would not make her an antagonist that has to be stopped by the glorious Hordilliance. Tyrande wants all-out faction war, until Teldrassil is avenged (which probably won’t ever be the case as long as some culprits are still alive). Another Faction War is not going to happen right now. So
 either she is stopped soon-ish, or she’ll be a unsuccessful villain for years.

And if she is stopped, I fear killing her is the less distasteful option. The alternative might be brainwashing her into thinking her wish for revenge is wrong. So
 like Jaina. Eww.

Well, I guess we might find out as soon as 8.3

This seems very interesting ! Blizzard really throwing shade and trying to tease us with that small question about Tyrande.
Where is Tyrande, not where is Tyrande and Malfurion,no where is Moira, not where is Velen

The Fury of the Night falls upon you Azeroth !

1 Like

“Tyrande has forgotten the lessons Varian taught her”, now that’s a good one. :rofl:

3 Likes

Gnome plis

3 Likes

Maybe in the end, when we beat Death, Void, Light, and all the boring, uninspired Lovecraftian/Star Wars trash that has been ripped off, Blizzard will realise that player characters are the most OP beings on Azeroth. And just like in real life, sometimes people just really don’t get along no matter what, and the entire world will burn in the ashes of one last, actually well written faction war.

Tyrande will get her Vengence! Since Anduin has completely went peace mode she will prey for Elune and Elune will guide her into the hands of Azshara. She will once again accept her as her queen and end up in raid tier. Thats the best version scenario Blizzard writers will come up considering how everything went so far.

Shandris will lead the rest of the Night Elves , with Keshaan at her side and officially merge two nations for generations!

Azshara is allied to Sylvanas, though

Sylvanas is team Death. Would two Queens fight side by side?

Revenge against the Horde or revenge against Sylvanas?

And she was in league with Azshara to destroy the ships and provide her with the champions with the hearts.

My bargain with Azshara will yet bear fruit.