So Tyrande is consumed by vengeance

But she has her own ideas about Nzoth though…

Moon Prism Power, Make Up
Tyrande Whisperwind, circa 2019

As might Azshara. She hasn’t exactly joined him out of undying loyalty.

I mean Azshara is void touched and if the meme about Elune being a corrupted goddess turns out to be true (Not impossible from Blizzard) then they will unite in Void. As for Sylvanas she is fighting for death.

…I don’t understand the argument here. Azshara and Sylvanas have cooperated. We know that. So Tyrande joining Azshara is Tyrande joining an ally of Sylvanas. If you insist on getting cosmic, then yes, they might be allied to different cosmic forces? So what? Still working together.

Plus it’s not like Blizzard has much character editing to do to get Tyrande to act on her feelings.

Please note that if the Blue Honor Horde is the target of her retribution, I’m cheering for Tyrande and hope to God that she won’t change her mind after Anduin bats his eyelashes a couple of times and tells her to let go of the hate.

5 Likes

Yeah ofc, but their alliance is not solid, its situational. Sylvanas wanting Nzoth free to use him for her own purposes. She will make a move and betray that alliance, its matter of time. Plus side only Sylvanas and her loyalists know about this bargain.

Say Sylvanas strikes on Azshara and then happens the Tyrande scenario where she opposes Sylvanas and defands Azshara. W/e Its BFA where everything is possible.

Thing is, if we will look at the events of teldrasil, they we won’t be able to separate the horde from Sylvanas. Yes, it was her plan, but for fel sake, horde had to think with their own head.
Sylvanas was the mastermind behind the assault, but she had her generals who had their orders, those generals had their officers, there officers had their soldiers and ETC, and in this chain of the command, of someone really had and honor and courage not to perform these war crimes.
It was a Sylvanas who raised the dead kaldorei, but it was a horde who slaughtered these NElfs.
Thing is, blizzard tries to pull out the forgiveness trick, but thing is, forgiviness should be earned. Such story arks requires a long and detailed background, diffirent storytelling aproach. And if horde has some hints on redemption and forgiveness in their story ark, then alliance players didn’t have any good reason to be friendly to the horde and it’s people.

2 Likes

Who cares? The Alliance between the Horde and Sylvanas didn’t hold either, but the premise is that Tyrande is still hunting down the Horde. Azshara helped Sylvanas. So helping Azshara is out of the question, even if she changes teams.

We understand neither Sylvanas’ nor N’zoth’s, nor Azshara’s plans and we have no idea if they conflict at all. What we do know is that N’zoth provided Sylvanas with Xal’atath (a void artifact), and Sylvanas provided the means to free him. We also know she thinks that he will serve death, in that context it seems by killing loads of people. So…where is the incompability with N’zoths supposed goals?

So you want Tyrande duped into it? That totally makes it better.

And I’m done- Good Night.

1 Like

Tyrande doesnt know that.

The death and Void conflict has been set up in Windrunner comic. Old gods are more about corrupting more then killing. Death being harder to corrupt doesnt serve in Old Gods favor. Thats pretty inconvenient for Old Gods plan to corrupt the titan.

Nah, but thats what kind of story I would expect in 8.3!

I actually liked Jaina’s redemption in BFa was one of the few things i really loved story wise, it made me like her again.

But that started in cata and continued through mists WOD and legion before we got it, if they rush a similar thing with Tyranda it will ruin it.

The nightelves have good reason for it.

But lets face it if the night elves attack we will get a patch about it, and then the horde and alliance will be like “whoa whoa whoa tyrande calm down, it was all sylvanas. Not the horde” And somehow she will manage to forget her anger and calmly go back to the smoldering ashes of her home

Sick of Sylvanas wish they could stop dragging on about her so called master plan just kill her already.

I support this motion. I feel like I’m owed at least one dead Alliance character at this point and since Jaina and the Gnome were stolen from me and Baine is still waddling about then a villain batted Tyrande is the most likely alternative in this new era of everlasting peace between the factions.

3 Likes

Your nasty Sylvanas destroyed a whole zone and a night elf capital and worgen capital. Both whom never had proper revenge on the Horde.

Nothing is owed, on the contrary.

And faction war is stale af as shown with BFA, blizz should not push it further down our throats. They can’t do it correctly.

3 Likes

Taking silvermoon for us sounds like a good start hehehe

1 Like

Oh that fan theory again… Could you just stop taking it as a given that everyone buys that maddening void whispers that tell you to kill everyone around you are actually revealing the Void’s true feelings about anything at all? Especially when the Void expert experiencing the whispers doesn’t seem to think so? Thanks.

Nice fan theory :rofl:

Common people, she is not consumed by vengeance. Lets just think logically.

Currently she is fighting on her lads, and for her lands. Her goal is to return her lads, lands of her people. She is fighting against enemies that have occupied her lands.
That is not vengeance! That is Freedom Fighting!!!

If she was consumed by vengeance, she would fight on enemy territories. Because instead of getting back lands to her people her goal would be to kill much more enemies as possible.
Also just do some quests there. She does not asks us to cut heads of trolls children at their village and drink their blood. She just asks to help people of DarkShores!!!

You ask why than she ignores Anduin? But is’t it what fans wanted? Instead of becoming shadow of Anduin, a shadow of Human Potential, she is doing what is best for her race?

1 Like

Let’s not bother ourselves with what Anduin has to say, his whole righteous bullcrap will fade away soon enough. Tyrande is fighting to liberate her lands, against enemies that inflicted a genocide on her people !

1 Like