So when are we nerfing wizards?

there is more and more shuffle lobbies where if you leave pillar for about 0.7 seconds you are dead on the ground. gotta love caster metas. i d rather face rogue any day

1 Like

ty for letting us know how u view others. thats why i let u know how i view 10char :rat:'s like u.

This DK only comes to insult people lol. He does this to everyone who disagrees with him. He cant stand when others are having a different opinion and just calls them all the names under the sun
Just block ^

1 Like

nice now u come here to support sb i argue with bc i disagreed with u on ur delusional wintrade posts. :rat:'s unite i guess.
i never called u names before my last sentence tho. u just took my posts personal bc i was disagreeing with u.

Not worth to get upset over some child throwing a temper tantrum, there’s better ways to spend your time.

1 Like

bic is rly nice guy actually once u get to know him, i got him on bnet

i imagine its the atmosphere on eu arena sometimes if ppl come here just to be toxic that get to people eventually and like anything ive seen this guy his replying now is usually annoying on other sections of forum, insulting ppl pretty much

u dont need to back me up :slight_smile: . i dont need to unite on opinions like these two i can stand for mine by myself.

are u ashamed to be revealed not to be an ahole lol

in that case i take it back, u are very mean person ofc and only say nasty things all the time yes, i get it theres a rep to be hold :joy:

1 Like

I assume most people here aren’t, forums just make you one to be honest.

2 Likes

agree 100% :joy:

but na arena seems different they are more chill there i guess they just care less i dont know why but difference is big

1 Like

the US forums have moderation and in this case, we’re both germans, it’s in us to be angry.

1 Like

even when theyre not angry german propably the only language in world from which every word sound like a natural command from a sergeant or something :joy:

commanding language lol

1 Like

You’re posting on the wrong race. Gotta break out the Troll alt for these kinds of posts. :troll: :clown_face:

It’s all the drugs and… you know… “brain issues”. :eyes: That said I wish I played on NA. Life would be much easier.

Once I stopped caring about people talking crap about my spec, class or rating I enjoy EU forums more. I’m here because I enjoy convos with some people here. There are plenty of reasonable lads here.

1 Like

Dam, it’s getting shady here :eyes:

Yes, never called anyone names. These are just two I found in a rush. You are toxic towards everyone who disagrees with you and cant stand not to be always right
I suggest therapy.

damn exposed

especially the combination of being bad and delusional triggers me hard. ima call a therapist.

damn bic u been in some elo hell games, thats like healers capping vault but not care pop a vein

i saw war today with 30k achievements on account but nothing touched on pvp past 1 combatant from bfa s4, he was 0cr and was on his placement games for 1500mmr and went 0/6

heals with 5000x more xp than him call target “go x” and he type walls of txt for both heals annoy the jesus out of them after he tunnels every round, he had this cool dress :joy:

https://ibb.co/3hWq4CC

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.