So who leads the Horde now?

It’s amazing that the War campaign ends without a Warchief being appointed…

3 Likes

I’ll do you a better:

Who leads Trolls, Forsaken or Orcs now?

Horde is currently 3 racial leaders down.

6 Likes

I think the cinematic points to thrall because of the whole “we don’t get to hide thing”

6 Likes

There is no warchief anymore. It’s the council of honor and friendship .

7 Likes

Uh… I haven’t heard about a country ruled by friendship, but… anyway.

1 Like

prolly going to end up being god king,chosen of light and shadow,holier then holy,can do no wrong,saviour lord of universe,leader of light and the hordalliance anduin wrynn

But i really hope a evil 3rd/4th faction(sylv or sylv and tyrande) or2 new ones just evil(sylv) faction and the combined hordelliance.

Cause if im going to have to serve under thall or even worse anduin and jaina im done for.

1 Like

baine, obvs

1 Like

The Alliance.

12 Likes

So Anduin then

2 Likes

The time for a Warchief is over. We need to go into the future and create a Council of all the races of the Horde.

2 Likes

I thought after having no troll, no orc and no tauren leader without anything changing you would have learned that anarchy is actually a really nice option that just cuts out the drama.

1 Like

no we dont at all, bfa shouldnt have ever happend.
and we need writers that dont villain bat the horde, if was council youd just have all turn evil/insane instead of 1 or be imeadtly killed off instead.

I wouldnt go better at all without whole new team of writers

2 Likes

Bannerbae does.

Tink Tink! :black_flag:

4 Likes

Correct, this war was an absolute waste of lifes, noone but Sylvanas, the one who started it and kept it going, won aynthing here.

1 Like

and thats not fault of being warchief and warchief being a thing; as a council wouldnt help at best stays same bade,at worst its way worse

council of hugs

FOR FRIENDSHIP

2 Likes

No, for life!

Well the “greatest horde hero” said that horde was founded on lies and that nothing it did was honorable

anduin is the leader of the alliance’s best boot lickers

1 Like

SO WHO LEADS THE HORDE NOW?
Idiocy…as always.

2 Likes

looks like it.

in fairness we’ve been stuck with this clown as our faction leader for two whole expansions, seems only fair the red team should share our pain.

4 Likes