Social aspect gone

I mean, there’s always classic^^

What kind of agreements were those if i may ask? And were they also accepted by the other player or only by you?

Yeah because that totally didn’t happened before they merged the companies.

Mostly because it actually isn’t time efficient.

Often times, when i’m doing one of those quests, i already end up killing the mob before anyone joins in.

2 Likes

The other player. They was the one in the first place everytime that agreed to it. I don’t bring it up. It’s always the other player only.

chaotic good be like

fun stories,
but we all have these type of stories when we started playing the game. after using thousands of healing and resurrections spells. its no longer new and entertaining. its just another spell for us old timers.

when i started using my monk, i stayed on starting zone and practiced with npc martial artists, and meditated in the peak of serenity.
its stuff we do.

Actually my story was from last week :laughing:

There is no requirement to lose your joy and sparkle for life in order to become a veteran - becoming hard and jaded is not inevitable consequence of experience.

Remaining soft, finding the funny in every situation, and showing compassion to others are all ingredients to a joyous life.

You should return to the wandering island and practice again. When we are busiest is the most important time to medidate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.