SoD Economy is Unrealistic

Think they are all ignoring you dude, might want to troll somewhere they can hear you, you will get better reactions that way.

1 Like

nah its was like 250/350 and hour.
but i know peopple that farmed up to 15/20 k that gold is legit. so i dont see how SOD can be fair if they introduct events that people cna just farm a life time of gold they remove it. where a hand full of people relize i and 90% dont.

Na mate I was doing 1k / h, depends on how fast and how early you found it out (prices on seeds).

Well, not sure about you but I rather have myself filthy rich :stuck_out_tongue: if people are cleaver they should be rewarded, and rather that the smart people control AH than the PvE GDKP meta as it was prior.

no not really, because together with you there are 20 other ppl in every zone trying that as well.
we have very few layers for way too many ppl and everything is hard to get.
I try to play between 3 and 6 am as much as posible and even then you have 2 or 3 ppl going for the same herb, vein or mob at the same time.
not a supprise ofc, since we are all the same level and all need the same things.
I can ofc not say for sure if there are bots in that number, but i assume there are quite a few and that makes it even worse.
a proper ban wave and a few extra layers would fix things, but i doubt either of those will happen.

Yes , servers are overpopulated and it is a problem because demand is so high while offer is capped by layers…

This , plus free gold out of thin air in incursions equals big big prices.

1 Like

Well you are right to say that the seed farming is an exploit that should not exist.

But incursions gold making is bas because it creates more money in the economy.

People think the 500-700g influx that like… 10% of the population got during lvling made any difference to the inflation. It did not, its just a drop in the bucket.

The fact that you can spam incursions and get like… 100g per hour or something ? Now that is a game changer. Sadly you will never be able to outfarm the inflation. All that you can do is keep up if you farm incursions every day, and as soon as you say “Oh this should be enough, im good” you are falling behind.

So this system, like I said is only making prices higher and higher.

Case in point. I got my trinkets for like 2k gold in total. And now 2 weeks later only 1 of the trinkets is 3-4k gold.

Again demand is high, and supply is low. On top there is a generic way to farm gold. So the price has no reason to go anywhere but up.