SOD hunter vs shaman

ahahahah, that rogue class not working out as you expected huh?
what, were you expecting rogue in SOD to be the monster it was in vanilla?
SUCKS TO BE YOU, LITTLE GUY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you keep yapping to and about me though.
i know you can’t resist the ire of these cheeks.
you may watch, but no touching.

to be honest, there’s not much to tell you other than “git gud”.
your class (warrior) cannot deal with certain aspects of the game due to the fact the class is simply not designed for it.

the points i made about mace stun, pummel, shield bash etc. still stand.
you do indeed have interrupting - not silence - but interrupt.
you do indeed have CC as well.

am i missing something here?

i see you just moving goalposts in your followup reply to me.

pvp balance is based around group pvp, not 1v1, yes go and call for help.
maybe don’t engage in battles where the odds are stacked against you.
if that elemental shaman really spooks you that much, wait for someone with anti-spell caster tools to join you and go take him out.

that shaman likely wouldn’t engage you in a 1v1 either, he knows you can just charge into his face and interrupt the living :poop: out of him, disarm him, sunder him, MS him and basically just lock him down entirely.
guess what, you can just wack away at him and he’ll probably die from endless pushback.
btw you get recklessness on a 5 minute cooldown next patch, stop crying pls.

i understand that if any more words come pouring out your noob mouth, i’m gonna have to make a 2nd shaman just so i have an excuse to pvp on a shaman beyond max rank on my main, solely so i can force people like you to l2p through sheer trial and error.

that shaman can only do “so much damage” to you, because you’re allowing him to.
don’t let him freecast.

there it is, “your advice is trolling”.
25 rage is nothing, that’s literally a single charge + a hit.
mace stun, yes. 3 seconds when it procs. that’s like half a full combo kidney shot.
hamstring to slow him and prevent him from running away (and to proc WF if you got a feral druid or shaman WF totem nearby)
charge and intercept ARE those tools you dunce. you can use them in succession to double stun the shaman and to interrupt his casting.
99.99% shamans are orc? yeah no, fallacies won’t get you sympathy.

by virtue of not being able to hit with his main hand, thus not proc windfury, thus not getting maelstrom stacks, thus NOT FUNCTIONING.

that’s the case for enhancement shamans anyway.

disarm an ele shaman to rip off way of earth or burn from him for 10 seconds. its basically a mega sunder armor or spell damage reduction for him, in 1 cooldown.

Words from a grey boi.

i was wondering when you’d show up.

care to show me your parses sir?
you got some reading to catch up to. i :poop: blasted you pretty hard in that “go away casuals” thread, and i’m wondering if you’ve got some comments on that.

And thats how i know you dont pvp in open world and you probably have no skill at all. Such a vacuum bs my god. I suggest you to watch some shaman pvp videos on yt, maybe you will learn something.

1 Like

i dare say i have more experience in open world pvp than you do.
but you are free to imagine what you will, of course.
its not like there’s a measurable bar for this, one way or the other, unless you too want to see my parses as some kind of bar for which to measure skill.

Pvp and pve are two different things. You can be a bad parser and good pvp’er at the same time.

1 Like

whatever you say bro.

Parses = Skill , never laughed so much today :joy:. This dude is screaming for aproval

i asked you a question dude.
you just gonna pretend you didn’t get blasted now?

:joy: sorry i didnt even realise that thread was still going,

i just looked, where is the blasting? i dont see it,

Also, a grown man of your calibre could never blast me sunshine, in-game or out,

literally everyone that is involved with either living flame or the forum thinks you’re a clown ( except shivette maybe ),

think its best that you reload and check your aim, as your " blast " either missed or wasnt strong enough kiddo.

1 Like

If the question is how to play priest you can message me on discord, i’ll take you through some tips and tricks, as for you main character that also needs some help, im not an expert on shaman unfortunately :pensive:

Any shamans he that can help my little guy here, desperate need.

oh you see it, you just wanna pretend you didn’t.

i suppose this is a new experience for you then.
that’s okay, we all have different experiences when our cherry gets popped.

more nonsense from you i see.

you got demolished bro.

still waiting for you to show your parses now that i showed you mine.
or do you want to one-up yourself on the :poop: blast?

nah, the question was and remains: do you want to show me your parses?

my parses prove otherwise.

get blasted.

Lol this potato debated 1 hour with me today, i got brain damage now, protect your braincells, this reallife potato is attacking you know lmao

Again, i don’t think you understand how am feeling right now, my feelings,

here i have a guy thats trying to blast me? me?

and this guy:

• is known for being a clown in-game,
  • is known for being a clown on the forum
  • was removed from a discord server for…being a clown
  • sucks at raiding, and lets be real, if you cant do simple mechanics in an easy raid i doubt you’re any good in pvp, i can pull up your priest and shaman right now to relook at the numbers
  • doesn’t have a job, wakes up when they want, 0 responsibilities, 0 value to society

tell me how someone like that could possibly blast me, while you reload your gunpowder im heading off to the gym, peace.

Damn that uppercut hit like a Truck, will he recover ?

Its nothing that he hasnt already admitted to or been found out to be.

Have you tried to stunlock them?

its funny how defensive shamans get when someone is spewing facts about their class being overtuned and broken beyond repair.

1 Like

Looking at the enhancement nerfs this morning i kinda feel sorry for those guys, lucky me for playing ele who got some nice buffs

don’t worry luckily we have marksman hunters taking over the spot with endless freeze traps and 1k+ instants