[SoD] Restricted from trading, AH, mail

As i’m currently waiting the recommended 12 hours being logged out of the game I can’t check.

If there isn’t anything for this specific scenario then choose the closest match. Let’s use a couple of our very limited collective braincells to help them sort this as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Support
Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html

Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment

My ticket gets this reply. The whole thing makes me uncomfortable, they only provide some useless and general responses.
I am tired, there are many fun games nowadays, just let them go bankrupt as soon as possible

I just sent a ticket do blizzard. Almost 23h and zero answers, guys. Even god (blizzard) abandoned us.

Maybe it is new way to fight bots lol? Maybe they have some new algorithms to preventively detect botting and disable trade for them. Yes some regular players maybe also match those algorithms but at least it is better then getting banned (yes some players also got unfair ban for “botting” in p1 and p2). So this restriction is better then unfair ban, but for real bots it’s completely destroy them profit (so for bots it is same as ban). And it seems really working, now only 10-20 bots in stockades, in p2 always was 50+.

1 Like

Hope they fix this asap

2 Likes

Logout for 12 hours didnt help

I have the same issues on Wild Growth EU. It has been 3 days…

1 Like

I have 4 days left of my subscription, I think after such crap I won’t renew it. enjoy dead game sh1tzzard

1 Like

I am very suprised how big this issue is. My friend has the same problem now over 2 days and he is about to quit the game because of that.

Hope that Blizzard solve this problem asap

Perhaps dont buy gold

As you can see above, blizzard have already confirmed that this is an error on their end. Please read the thread before spouting nonsense.

Don’t worry, everything is fine because exchanges, mail, and auctions are functioning normally for all gold sellers,all bots, all boosters. So, your issues are normal, which is why Blizzard isn’t rushing to solve the problem.

Will repost my ticked for “bug”

1. Try buying/selling items in auction house.
  2. EU-SoD-Lonewolf - Horde - Hukkie.
  3. I think this started ~ 06.04.2024
    resetting interface, disabling addons, waiting 12 hrs in logout doesnt help.

Please, help with this issue

cuz recieving message like

Your reports help us resolve issues with the game. You won’t receive a response, but rest assured we will review your report.

from bug report they ask me to write makes me wanna just quit this “awesome” game
its already 3 days to fix this.

you know boyz i making not bug report. I making appeal… And you know they just keep responding me like this… This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players. So i was waiting this for 24 hour. And it is second time same reply like they punish me . But its not i am not banned, nothing . Just cant use mail/ah/trade. It looks not human support look on situation. It is Rediculous.

dude they can ban bots in 1 day. All of em but bots are money for them. They dont fight it at all. It was months of 50 bots on every server in stockade.MONTHS Dude.

Skill issue

dont work mail ah trade 3 day, blizzard hello

I have the same problem. And also received standard answer from support team…
But on the official website https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22835078 there is a message about maintenance, planned on this week.
Wow Classic 04/09/2024 07:00 AM.
So let’s hope they will fix this problem.

I’m very disappointed they haven’t made any announcement about this obvious game breaking bug. Day 3 and not a peep. Where is our communication? Twitter?!

same here, 3 days!!! no ah, no mail, no trade…