I know that you are already angry and your face is all red, but please read before writing anything.
There’s no sing of Dragonflight having different PvP from Shadowlands. Everything seems to be sweaty, cd-relying, oneshoty and braindead. Out of CDs we have no power, some specs die in one shots, some specs don’t die ever, and so many other problems that are not fixed even after 2 years of SHL existing. And now all this is moving to DF.
Queueing as a DPS will take you 2-5 minutes of waiting time, and then because every round all CDS are reset, each round will take 7 seconds and zug zug. Sometimes maybe 10 seconds. Even in regular premade arenas, often the fights are super quick. Now imagine totally random guys in the same situation. You don’t even have to imagine, you can just play solo Q now in SHL and see yourself.
Some specs will be gods and some specs will be unplayable. Like sub rogue will be S+++ tier, and elem sham will be D+. It’s not fun to have your spec doomed. Solo Q is playable for only around 60% of the specs.
Let’s say you played 10 matches. For every match you have waited 3 minutes in average for the Q time, it’s 30 minutes wasted. You could just use 30 mins to find a teammate, lose some games, and then he would rage quit, and then you would find another 2 teammates, and they would both rage quit as well, and then you would finally find a normal dude, and it wouldn’t be 30 minutes long anyways.
Honor will be less than in regular arenas, so farming the pvp seasonal mount will require you around 250 wins (3 or more rounds win). Again, if you take an average 3 minutes wait time, it will be 750 minutes Q time. And tedious matches will make us get bored quickly.
I have no suggestions how to improve the situation, and I am just pointing to the obvious. Solo Q is going to be a disaster if SHL and DF pvp is the same. Change my mind.
P.S to some very “bright” and “intelligent” individuals.
- I am not hating it. All my criticism is based on valid points.
- I try to keep all criticism objective. Almost everything I wrote here are not opinions and are taken from the reality, thus saying from what tangible we have right now.
- I don’t say that pvp will be the same in df, I am just assuming it because devs never mentioned about changing it, and the footages from beta show that it’s the same.
- I want solo Q to be good, so I care, so I criticize. I hope you understand.
- Solo Q (and all other mods in this game) must be accessible for both hardcore and casual players. Even for roleplayers. If you are good at CD TRADING, then I am happy for you, but nobody cares (except from me, cuz I am happy for you), and it doesn’t make your points valid. Sometimes I feel people get ranked up in PVP just to brag in forums. Please go get a life (and a job).