Solo Q is going to be a failure and a disaster

Same here fellow orc same here…

They are getting stomped. Like I saw Supatease getting 97k shot from DH with hunt. That doesn’t do anything with them being a content-maker.

You called me out for speaking common sense.

There was no clown fiesta. It’s just you came with the whole circus and got tired of yourself.

Yeah, I can get it. But I also think that forcing bg players into arenas is not a smart move too. Like we consider m+ and raid different mods, even though they are both pve. But for PVP, somehow bg relies on arenas, even though bg pvp and arena pvp are drastically different.

I rly don’t get what the argument is all about, ive played around 500 rounds of ranked soloq in the beta, i hit around 1750 as peaked, i understand many rounds were frustrating to play due to class imbalance, and people not knowing what they are doing, but the issue mostly came from:
A) MMR was broken, and we would often meet people from any range of rating
B) we played 1 week, nobody learned nearly enoguh about all talents and specs, hell ive seen maybe 1 shadowpriest, 1 feral, boomie got reworked, only Nahj was playing rogue

it wasn’t not terrible, and i kept queueing, even as a person who generally hate arena gameplay, because it was fast, covinient and challenging.
Sure WW had a 90% winratio and WW/FURY/DH/DK had a slightly advantage on some other classes like Boomies, SP, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, but ive seen plenty warr/dh lose rounds, DK simply works too well when he is paired with one of these, and ww is overtuned, beyond what our overtuned classes and specs are.

I still would and will play it when it goes live, and i expect partecipation to be high.

1 Like

I also don’t like it but if you don’t need to farm rating, it is sort of tolerable and better if you can yolo queue and just die around because you will get points somehow.
also technically they force the high end players of raids into m+ and vice versa as far as I know and they also complain of course :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s these guys seriously telling me that solo Q time will not be long. That’s the whole argument. I don’t know how they played wow for so long and don’t understand why tanks and healers get faster Q’s and faster invites.

Not sure about this. I think for M+ players raiding is completely optional. I mean, I got 2850 io without touching any raids, and hot 277 ilvl last season, so I can relate to it.

so we get longer queues of healers, and ? still way shorter than LFG/LFM for playing

Bookmarked. See you in December.

Play op specs in solo que.

Gearing alts wont be a problem this time around.

I welcome solo que, even if it will be a circus.

My predictio. For best solo que classes:

Ret
Ww
Rogue
Feral
Hunter

healers

Hpala
Disc
Resto shammy

Tanks

Dh
Pala

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.