Solo shuff completely broken

Not to mention SS is free from boosters/meta comps/overgeared gate keepers/glads playing only against you.

2 Likes

I never was lucky or had time, or skill, or in meta to get anything more than 1400 in 2v2’s and 3v3’s.

Your points are good, I agree with you that system punishes too hard for random group fight, takes too much rating for lose and give not much rating for win, if to add current pvp class “balance” things look bad, its something that need to be fix and I hope it will be better.

When I 1st started pvp in this exp I hit 1730 on this char and then I fall on face to 1540 and it was going like this for a 2 weeks, I got like 1850 and started trying other build, I dopped to 1643. Now 4 wins = +12 rating, +2 rating etc…

Also I was making 2 other chars, lock (was trying all spec abit) and sp.
I dont know how to play them, I was just copy some builds, I went 1st on random bgs, after I hitting ilvl for Solo Shuffle, I was playing there, and true, lock stuck at 1389 then drop to 1268 and as sp I got 1400 and stuck but thats my lack of knowlage and skill is to blame.

Thing is, for people like me, who are not some super good in pvp, but want to do something more than just random bgs, dont have 6h for sitting and “hunting” dream team in lfm, and then do some fights with fingers cross to not hit on some booster team, its still better than any other rpvp content.

But I will repeat, I agree, even if Solo Shuffle is for me best thing in pvp content, still it is far from perfect and need to be fixed on many lvls.

1 Like

Exactly! Thats what I love about it :upside_down_face:

Than play without it and u will see how ur skill decrese because alot of players play without it. Useing files that improve skill = cheat. I will use wh in cs and i will say i dont use cheats i dont use aim bot it only usefull addon that show me players :smiley: i wonder what will do walve that not allow useing cheats :slight_smile:

That’s just another symptom of queue being long.
You may queue and forgot you queued and then it pops when you’re about to log off.
Or you do other stuff since you cannot play for long time (long queue) so you miss it accidentaly while training to entertain yourself outside of game since game doesn’t allow you to.
ETC.

That’s mostly because of design because playing healer is getting worse and worse. Recent change made it even more frustrating to play healer.

How’s it any different to normal 3v3 arena though? Do healers not enjoying playing 3s?

for those who still defend the blizzard “its all about mmr dosent matter how many u win or lose” its teh main reason the ss its broke af. 2 ppl both same cr and both same mmr. they had same win ratio. one got rating. another got nothing…explain that? explain how u lose over 400 rating(above 2k cr/mmr) from 3 sesion…3 sesion having 3/6. 4/6 2/6 around same mmr/cr ratio . its ilogical. since the entire sistem dosent reward gladiator mounts and other arena specific rewards…why u make it with mmr sistem?! just make another sistem based by win/lose ratio or if u wanna keep the mmr sistem…at least fix it! atm the solo suffle its bugged af.

2 Likes
Siege : 594
Niederlagen : 611
Gesamt : 1205
Siege : 49%

on 900? you must be new its not cheating its called addons and they are allowed

its impossible to be below 2.1 as a DH if you play properly, I’d say if you dropped even lower than 1.8 then the game might not be for you

Wolfex never reached 2,1 w his dh

if we look at your main char armory then we will find out right away

You couldn’t be more wrong. :man_shrugging:

I was so close. :frowning:

you will get it dont worry

I had a major blip run last night resulting in me losing 300 rating. Now when I win even 4 rounds, I still get 0 points. :frowning:

If you’re dh that should be auto 2.4::slight_smile: I’ve seen so far 3 or 4 dh’s with 1.4-1.6 xp prior to DF and they obtained elite ahahah.

All matches last night I just got trained to oblivion lol. Didn’t experience that before the pvp changes.

man youl get it dont worry even 2,4

and hows that gonna fix the ss? we talk about the ss issue here not about my char on armory or my exp or whatever u wanna talk except the topic at hand…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.