Solo shuffle 2.4 = 1.8 real xp?

I’ve been playing again since the end of the season, I score between 2.2 and 2.5 mmr depending on my lessons and I find the level of solo shuffle very mediocre, if not bad.
I have the impression of dealing with 1.8 people who don’t know the dr, the cc (especially cc healer), the usefulness of a pillar and positioning in the arena. I’m not even talking about people who don’t even press their CD, really it’s a clown loobie

I dont think so its so dramatic. There is an inflation on MMR, and i guess its about 2k = prev 1.8k.
Not a long tim eago Ive started a Frostmage with 0 exp. Really 0 exp.
Ive started on 2k mmr. :smiley: I was deleted.
With my MW im at about 2100-2200 in shuffle, so that was a really hard lobby.

On the beginning of the season my fresh chars started about 1700-1800 mmr.

Idk, just an idea.

1 Like

Last season 1.950 is in this season 2.4

But last season was such deflated that the mass struggle too get there 1.8 elite set

And too say a last season 1950 player > then any Wotlk Glad XP player from 10 years ago

Its time that people can tell that a glad or duelist rank means every season the same

shuffle exp is subjective at best.

2 Likes

Solo shuffle 2.4 = 1.8 real xp?

Well, I was playing shuffle this morning and theres current elite elemental shamans that dont kick caster mw even once or ground or tremor vs destro so I guess this is somewhat accurate as the gameplay is similar in older expansions found under 1.8 ranges.

2 Likes

2.4 solo shuffle = 1.8 arena xp

1.8 is far too generous, more like 1.6 :slight_smile: considering most of the “shufflers” are playing classes which don’t wanna do CC, just dps.

More like 1000 honor kills in bgs tbh

3 Likes

solo shuffle is harder, its just raw skill

1 Like

1.6 arena xp = 2/ 2.1 solo shuffle xp

3 Likes

as ret pala :smiley:

nobody cares its still the most played bracket and will continue to be so, no one wants to que into gatekept sweaty LFG with people requiring multi rank 1 exp at 1.8k mmr/cr only to quit after one game and then you are back into the que again waiting for HOURS on end. Not to mention how boring 3v3 can be facing the same cheesey meta comps that everybody copies from streamers and gives a stupid nerdy name. Solo shuffle is for people who dont want to do that and would rather que at their own pace. Most people who get Glad have team mates that they have been playing with for years on end, 3v3 is not casual freindly in the slightest. If you dont like SS then simply dont que, its the future of wow pvp and I also look forward to solo que rbgs coming next expansion.

4 Likes

I just said the level 2.4 solo shuffle mode was corny, i dont say solo q is bad don’t be mad

Tbh I dont understand it, “if dont like the mode then dont play it” okay yeah and what if its the only mode left thats played in the game that we want to play for the content we want to play. Then what, we just dont play at all or? Nah ppl will still play but it doesnt mean theyre happy about it. And I understand why if their prefered activity got ruined by the new addition.

I got duelist (2.2k cr as of lockout) now on this fresh alt. 73 rounds played as hpala. Guess my real xp? Not my main acc.

Also - dont look at previous achievments. This is an old account that I havent touched in a while :frowning:

if you can get legend you can also get gladiator

Just push higher mmr , the higher you go the better players become.

If you can’t push further than your current mmr then that’s a skill issue and you belong there (assuming you’re playing the best spec for ur class , not a tank/undertuned spec).

1 Like

Dont say cant get a team for premade, especially if you are playing healer. The main reason in my opinion is players cant get same ratings as use to, cos cant farm that many noobs + boosters crying eyes out now.

Most people’s peak XP comes from inflated seasons (SL s2, DF s1). According to stats, those seasons, compared to the usual, have indeed been bloated by a median of around 600 cr.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 100%