Solo Shuffle Bugs

The hotfix thread from yesterday mentioned fixes to gear from rated solo shuffle. There are still issues.

*Upgrading rated pvp gear is still broken. My rating in solo shuffle is 1961 and I still cannot even upgrade to rank 2.
*Progress towards the great vault is fixed BUT it is only rewarding unranked gear even if my rating is 1961.

I have provided some screenshots on Twitter:
Shran on Twitter: “@WarcraftDevs The great vault and mount progress is fixed for solo shuffle (Thanks!). But the great vault is rewarding the wrong gear (unranked when I’m Rival II) - Also the upgrade vendor is still broken :frowning: https://t.co/bvFKBFEt1q” / Twitter

Note: I have played and won some games after the hotfix was applied and it made no difference to my ability to upgrade gear.

Check the wowhead link in that post if you want to read that quoted part in blue text.

Also if you win a non Rated Solo Queue, and then win the Rated Solo queue instat of the exptected 200 conquest from the rated daily win, you get 15 Conquest points from the non rated solo queue secound win. its a complete mess. Also the other way round, if you frist win the Rated Solo Queue, you get nothing from the non rated Solo Queue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.