Solo Shuffle CR change

Holy shiiiit fam, 4 games in a row at 2k MMR with 0 CR change after match (3 or 4 round wins)

I’m not complaining or anything, but this is stressful as hell, especially as a hunter where you are the kill target most of the game and are so happy to squeeze out the 3-4 wins.

:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, you should get at least 10 rating for a 3-3, the “0” just sucks after all the sweat and efforts.

7 Likes

or when you get 3 wins and still -50 rating… yep, i am low, but still…

100%. I’m not even gonna play the 4th game today, I feel like I’ll loose and losing 50 CR after 4 0 CR games will be absolute pain :sob:

So wintrading should become easier to perform? Imagine farming 10 CR every shuffle as 2 healers, which they can do from pretty low rating btw, because they’d be guaranteed 10 rating every 3-3 shuffle they do. They’d just need to drain the queue every time until it pops for 'em at the same time.

they should just remove the shuffle and do 1 range 1 meele 1 healer and done this mode is anyway not serious also giving rating to healers is just bad mostly u go 3:3 anyway
also i think it will shorten que times

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Reducing it to just 1 round would increase the “turnover rate” so to speak, but it’d depend on how many queues again, and most importantly it always depends on the ratio of roles queuing at any one time within the matchmaking parameters for a player. A player at 2.8k MMR is gonna have much fewer people queuing at their rating range than at 1.5k MMR for example, but the roles might be better at the time for the 2.8k player than for the 1.5k player.

Too many people equate more people with faster queues, which is a huge misconception in this system.

2 Likes

i dont play shuffle as heal anymore becasue gaining rating as healer is just bad compared to DPS i dont think i am the only healer who thinks like that specially for beginner healers u mostly go 3:3 DPS impact the flow of the Game way harder. Also with the high amount of Damp i cant go for “fancy” plays or CC wars against the other Healer since i have to spam heal solo shuffle is max range and PvE Mode on and hope a DPS doesnt line u all the time.

In M+ u can atleast deal dmg while healing :slight_smile: or do smth else in Arena u cant

1 Like

That’s not going to be fixed by causing more problems though.

Well then i perhaps think Healing for PvP will not get more Players its just boring do u like to sit minutes on a Patchwerk Tyrannical Boss? no thats the same for healing PvP

Again, that won’t be fixed by causing more problems.

increasing heal numbers? for both dps and healer? make CC worth more? not DMG?

if i look at mop private realms and back retail it was is pretty succesfull no?

What are you talking about now? Have you seen your previous posts in this thread? Feels like you’ve skipped a few steps.
First you talk about reducing it to just 1 round with fixed roles, and say you think it will reduce queue times (which isn’t necessarily true, it can even increase it if a higher percentage of DPSers re-queues while a lower percentage of the healers re-queues), and then you talk about how you think you don’t have space to do more than just healing as a healer and that’s why you don’t queue anymore as a healer.

And then you talk about how you think healers won’t increase because you can’t do more than healing, and then all of a sudden it’s a post about increasing healing output in PvP from both healers and DPSers alike, while saying it’ll increase the value of CC while not increasing the value of DMG.
And then you compare mop pservers to retail.

Really feels like your head is a bit of a mess rn.

But I’ll say the same thing again: You can’t fix these problems by causing more problems.

1 Like

this shuffle thing is a mess private server had a better system (oneround) since 2014 working and doing well.

secondly the damp is a mess?

i dont see why it should cause major problems to just do it to one round and fix the damp healing issue lmao

and saying that it COULD cause more problems it doesnt matter this entire bracket is a problem its an abomination

I didn’t say that would be a problem. What I’ve been telling you is that you’re ignoring key details that would be negatively affected by your random thoughts.

For example, it can’t be reduced to 1 round and that’s that (meant this as synonymous with “and call it a day”, but I’m not really great at English idioms so it might’ve been possible to misunderstand). It requires key changes all around to accomplish such a thing.

key changes? did u ever ramp up ur own wow server? u pretend like its a lot of work to do random dude´s did that on private realms 11 years ago its more work to work out those shuffle changes then just strip the system and copy it from 2v2 /3v3 arena? u just basically can copy the 2v2 / 3v3 bracket and change the name and the way u que it? on older wow expansion u could change the 5v5 bracket into an solqo bracket

Yesterday I was 1901.

Than 3 leavers in a row. Than 3-3 two times (no rating change). On a third 3-3 I got +2 rating.

Best day ever.

I think leavers are prolem number 1.
Second one is rating change calculation.

always got me rofl when the women in audience are cheering showing their tiddiez when they win :joy:

Rating change calculation is totally fine. All the suggestions in this thread are bad, as they just don’t defend themselves from math point of view.

But yes, leavers are problem number 1.