Soloque Arenas and BG-s

Soloque arenas and BG-s what we need. Groupfinder is cancer for arenas and BG-s are dead both RBG and Normal BG-s. Arena is hard to get into cuz of elitism in groupfinder and yea BG-s (one of the most fun thing in this game) give no rewards and no way people will get into RBG-s cuz its harder to get a RBG team then to get cancer IRL.
No idea why blizzard is not doing them.

1 Like

Solo queue should be introduced with 5v5 bracket where comps aren’t that important. Solo 6 and 10 people RBG should also be a thing.

And please bring back healers to 2v2 skirmishes. They need practice ground.

2 Likes

Soloq kids are back

SoloQs won’t work because of class design.

Imagine having to play DK+Mage+Rshaman against Rmpally

I expected that. In the long run even this imbalance will be eliminated since better players are better. But you know keep 3v3 in group finder so 3v3 masterrace guys are happy.
But in rated bgs ? Its a must also merge germans and russians with us so ques are better.

Solo queue for RBGs? Good luck playing with 9 randomers vs a pre-made voice team… And if you mean solo queue only queues into solo queuers, then /clap lets break up an already small community.

If you’re having trouble getting accepted into arena / rbg teams then either don;t try join 2k xp teams… OR make your own group? If you cba to make the team then why would people accept you anyway

1 Like

Maybe with solo que rated bgs will not be ded? Maybe you will be able to play after midnight? Also you will be still able to form groups via lfg so np. What about underdog specs? People are tryharding especially at low cr that they accept only classes from internet guides.

Also " 9 randomers" with similar cr isnt that random. Its more random to play with people linking 5 years old achieves.

You missunderstood what I mean by randomers… Randomers are people you haven’t played with before and don’t know. Solo queue talks the teams out of the game, bye bye community because you don’t need to make connections with people because you can just solo queue.

Take group finder away if needed, Group Finder leads to toxic behaviour as well… Why stick with a losing group to bond and make it work when you can just keep chopping and changing?

3 minute queues after midnight, end of the world?

Personally I wouldn’t mind set teams coming back, like guild rosters… You’re team can have the required amount plus say 5 subs or each roster can have unlimited members but you can only be on 2 rosters at a time.

Let’s bring back the actually community that plays PVP, rather than all being solo players who just happen to like pvping.

Ok now i understand. And yes i agree. But for me its problematic to play rated bgs . I have very little timebank for example 1-2 hours max per day. And when you have 1 hour you dont want to spend even 15 mins searching for group. I know its mmorpg…what if rated bgs were divided into brackets. One starter bracket for example 0-1600 when you can solo. And 1600 -× when you cant solo que and have to form teams. What do you think.? This way i can jump in fast or play games on alts and also make some friends. And if you want to push or get achievements you have to make teams.

Who said that solo and premade queue have to be merged

Then that brings problem that you’re splitting up the already small community…

If you want solo queue seperate then you might as well make Random BGs have a rating system and have that as the solo queue… Then you’re not dividing the community more.

That’s fair enough, the time aspect on making teams is stupid at the moment.

Personally as I said above, change random BGs name to solo queue… Give it a rating system / achievement brackets similar to rated but seperate … This would give low xp people a chance to play similar people and get XP / achievement without getting roflstomped 24/7 by 5/10 premade HOTHs.

Issue would then be you could get as much xp as you want in solo queue but I’d put money on the fact Rated teams wouldn’t accept solo queue achievements… Catch 22 I guess.

Tbh mate no matter what would you add or invent it would be better than what Blizzard is doing now. They don’t care about PvP and they might say they do but everyone sees what’s going on. If we don’t have an opportunity to go on PTR and create max lvl char to test PvE items/essences in arenas but we have to create a new char then there is no way anything can be tested. They wait for players to go enraged to react to anything. There is no way PvP will be ever good with such devs and their behaviour towards it.

thats called skirmish and random BG’s?

Skirmish and random bg has no ladder and that’s the difference maker.

You cant play 2v2 skirmish with healer. Retarded af.

Don’t see why they haven’t just added in casual brackets with it’s own seperate achievements

Cant see how this ladder would change anything ‘_’ melee specs/broken speccs liek destro would stand even more above others and thats it. Might be a psyochological thing but cant see a reason for this ladder, just like I dont see a reason for 4 raid difficulties.

yep awfull change from Blizz. that would needed to be changed back how it was forever.

Would rather see an improved interface for people looking for others to play witj. Seeing rating, highest cr in season/ever on the char, queues while you do other things or just someplace ingame to leave a pin looking for mates section - yeah I know forum is there too but no one uses it.

best thing would be to improve class design so people have again fun/outplay each other/give decent rewards per rating but thats probably unrealistic seeing last 3 expacs.

5v5 arena with solo queue and RBG solo queue with format 1 tank/6 dps/3 healers. What’s wrong with it.

Soloque for BG-s would make them a lot lot more accesable for players it would be like playing a game of League not a big time investment(like RBG-s now) but fun and challeging and yes there will always be trolls, but leavers and trolls could be punished, like if u leave u lose 2x-3x amount of rating and u cant que for 30 min.
And as for soloque arenas yes there will be bad and broken comps, but u cant do much about it just deal with. But u get to play more comps and more classes.