"Solution" for the Vindicaar controversity

Just a quick thought i just had:
The Technology and weapons on the vindicaar, that make the ship as powerfull as it should be are powered by argunite crystals.
As we know Argus is dead. Is it possible that the crystals lose their power over time, because their source does no longer exist?
If this was true, then all LF Tech would be unusable soon, rendering their arsenal useless.

Not a fact or even remotely sure about this, just a thought of a tired me.

Good night.

could just be a simple matter of using the argunite resources sparingly due to how argus is no longer reachable.

but then
 why do we see warframes en masse. unless they dont really take that much to fuel? who knows, there might be some alternate unleaded crystal that does as much whilst argunite is diesel.

1 Like

If the Argunite is directly linked to the status of the World Soul, then why are those crystals infused with the Light, and not with Death sorcery? After all, Argus is the Titan of Death.

They should just crash that thing and be done with all the Star Wars wannabe nonsense.
I like my Warcraft with swords, dragons and magic thank you very much.

3 Likes

The Vindicaar would still be flyable which would be massive for troop transportation, furthermore other weapons can be designed and used on the flyingship.

the AotL should have left with the vindicaar and left any LF who wanted to reconnect with their kin on the planet, simple as.

3 Likes

Or shoot it down. with Gallywix’s Pride to calm the memes about Dreanei driving skills

2 Likes

No need for the horde to have another big win

Well the canon is getting fired this xpac according to Blizzcon interviews and we had blue balls in that regard since cataclysm.

Hope it fails

Nah. The solution is easy. Horde has Demolishers that can shoot to outerspace with rocks that can burn anything.

8 Likes

imagine putting one of those iron horde transport cages on the demolishers. that’s reliable troop transport for sure!

1 Like

hahahaha, I like you Madame Dwarf !

1 Like

Demolishers are the greatest siege weapon ever created. Who needs giant oversized Azerite tanks? Just build a demolisher lol.

2 Likes

Yeah who needs those weak tank that Anduin can solo

1 Like

I don’t get why this ‘controversy’ exists. The Vindicaar is in use constantly. It’s laser is the god-damn lightforged racial and it’s ability to quickly move troops was used in incursions, namely Drustvar.

Just because the ship hasn’t made a physical appearance doesn’t mean it’s not in use. It’s two main features have been seen and we’re only in 8.1.

1 Like

I must have missed the Alliance teleporting troops behind Horde lines through out the world and the Vindicaar nuking Horde troops from space.

4 Likes

‘Nuking’. Since when has the Vindicaar ever ‘nuked’ anything? As I said. The laser is in use. It’s damage output is slightly lower for gameplay balancing reasons but Lightforged players can call on it at any time.

And it’s transportation feature was used EXTENSIVELY in Drustvar, you can see the teleporters ferrying in hundreds of lightforged troops. The Horde saw this particularly so.

Next time the Drustvar Incursion is up I recommend you do it, Araphant.

3 Likes

Nah, lets play a game. Name your favorite Vindicaar use. Me first.

My favorite Vindicaar use was when the Stormwind army used it to quickly traverse the sea in the War of the Thorns and prevent Sylvanas Windrunner’s attack on Teldrassil.

Imagine what would have happened if not for the Vindicaar’s intervention!

1 Like

Maybe because neither is part of the actual capabilities of said ship
?

I mean, has it ever shot anything from out space? Let alone have the ‘Nuking’ blast?

Teleports? Yeah, they used those. There are teleporting beacons in the LF settlement in Drustvar. You see them Horde side when tearing down their mechs with Voodoo, and Alliance side when you bring down infiltrators.
Teleporting troops doesn’t seem that big of a deal when you help settle telemancing devices all over Zuldazar and you have a guy like Occuleth being capable of tearing holes and opening portals to even alternative timelines.
But, that’s rather derailing.

Point being, teleports are indeed being used.

Edit: Regarding the thread itself, Blizzard can hinder the usage of the spaceship with a wide list of reasons. Including fuel shortage.
And if they do bring it into the fray, there are narratives that could be made to counter it Horde side speaking, and prevent it from being portrayed as an “I win” button (be one of them for example, the same tactics used to flush Kaelthas out of the Tempest Keep in Netherstorm).

2 Likes

I know, that’s why the night elves won the war of the Thorns by timely reinforcement. You are wise Zarao.