Solution to noobish WM behaviour

If you say so, must be true! haha

Should it? Nah, stop pretending.

ohhh, those glorious days of yours, yeah. How is that important?

OK, np, invite me when you see me online.

1 Like

Online right now…msg a char on the maelstrom with this name.

Good for you!
I won’t be near my PC till tomorrow or after tomorrow, so

1 Like

After the last games u told me it isnt all about dmg… after u whent 2-6 and similar with 10% of my dmg done every single game.

and now u claim im the one at the bottom fo the dmg list? :smiley:

Face it, youre a zergmonkey. You need to 5v1 ppl since you cant face them the normal way.

And that’s how you f’up with things you’re making up to try and show off at expense of others with your insults and lies.

Last time I talked in a BG chat with anyone was last year.
This year it was only tree messages: stop flaming, and a couple of lols.
And I never talked to any random players I did random BGs with outside of them.

So you ether confuse me with someone, or just a simple lier.

At least read my messages to know how I play and what I need.

I guess that gank is really hurting bad.

1 Like

Weird…must be a totally different Coolgroove from defias Botherhood i have in my ignorelist: https: //imgur. com/TsdWCri

I must be confusing you with that guy…right?

So nice of you to add me. Did you do it just now?
Becaue if what you’re showing is true - then how did you expect me to message you for a BG ? Or that invite was just empty showing off?

Hahaha, now you proved that you are a lier.
If you’re playing BGs as good as you’re lying - then I hope I never be in the same BG with you.

1 Like

After our post BG talk last time …i ignored you. You where super toxic while being one of the worst players in there.

I even remember after which map we chatted…AB.

Kinda funny how we “meet” again on the forums.

OK Vilroth from Maelstrom, I’ll spill it out for you, otherwise this compulsive lying won’t stop I guess.

1. You asked me to msg you to join a BG, then you claim that you added me to ignore some time ago. So ether your invite was an empty bs, or you’ve just added me to take a screenshot. Ether way - you are lying.

2. I don’t talk to random players from BGs outside of BGs ever. I never talked about “damage” or anything related with any player inside random BGs too.

3. You came into a WPvP thread, can’t say anything that makes sense, and the only thing you use to prove your displeasure with whatever is insults. It’s a very stupid thing to do, and you’re calling me toxic, right…

4. When caught on lies you go into even more lies. Very not smart.

5. Remote access can be very helpful sometimes. I’ve browsed through my screenshots… Looks like I was almost correct with my description
    https://imgur.com/LRYT0W2 Still doesn’t ring a bell?

Btw, thanks for pointing me to ignore. Our argument is now resolved, and I don’t want you in any of my LFG/rBGs. Don’t bother msg me when I’m online - you’ll be on ignore when I’m online.

The smart thing for you to do right now - is to stop and shut up.
Good luck!

1 Like

Nice photoshop

Ive never been in a game where i was negative kill death

90% of my games in random BGs look like this: https ://imgur.com/kQikzIg

Sure, whatever.

so when was this screenshot made? according to you?

The only time i dont do a lot of dmg…is when im super undergeared. Which for that druid mustve been oktober 2018. Thats when i dinged that char.

And here we go with excuses, and if it was sometime during winter when I was still playing a human mage you’ll come up with another one. OK, fine. Idk why you need to make this thread about you, why you need to validate what you’re doing so much and why you chose to do it by lying and insulting others. And I don’t care. You are not the first like that, and sadly won’t be the last.

You’re playing your BGs, Arenas, doing good, enjoying it probably - it’s great. But coming in discussion of something you clearly don’t like, using lies and insults as arguments, and then trying to tell that it’s the other way around - I hope you’ll understand that you’ve opened a door and only made yourself look bad.

Nah

1 Like

It wasnt during winter. It was oktober.

https ://imgur.com/qaxmhKd screenshot from the 3rd of november. Higher honor rank than on your screenshot. 2 weeks and a bit after i dinged that character.

You probs made that screenshot when i had like 75k hp. Yet when i played with you and ignored you we both had gear. You did terrible…and was super toxic about it. Multiple games in a row.

WM is for no skilled ppl. Literally all of them just zerg. Show me one stream or vid of an exception.

I never talked to you until today.
I don’t do multiple BGs in a row, in BfA I do them only for conquest, once.
Repeating something several times won’t make it true.
You have no idea about WM, how it is and for what ppl it is - because you are not doing it.

Want to educate yourself - search youtube, or better play in WM more than just until you’re ganked.

1 Like

I play with wm on on all my characters. There literally are no fun skillbased fights.

I can recall 1…during the entire time in BFA. On my warrior vs a mage.

The rest was all zerg based fighting.

If you find that fun/ challenging all the power to you. But imo that says enough about your skill.

WPvP game-play is not like scripted Arenas and BGs, and it’s pointless to expect it to be like instanced PvP - fair or balanced, it’s not.

It’s also not about “zerg” like you’re trying to diminish it. Read my previous posts in this thread - maybe you’ll see how game-play is different.

I play in WPvP most of my play sessions, that my main activity in this game. Very rarely in raid, sometime in up to 5 group, usually solo roams. I have my 1v1s and 1v2s at least half of the time. I jump in 1v3+ even if just to try and take one of them before “gliding” into the sunset. And I don’t count shooting PvE players who are standing doing nothing in those fights.

I play for fun most of all. I enjoy unpredictability of what is after the next turn, and I find challenges of something that is not in my favor or “not fair” quite enjoyable. Just as merciless ganking in a group waiting for hordes to group up and put up a fight, or kicking enemy raid in a small group by using items and terrain to our advantage, and trolling those who try to take my bounty, etc.

From your limited experience - you can imagine whatever you want, or whatever makes you feel better. If you think non of that requires skills and knowledge - ok, ignorance is bliss. Only one thing tho, players who talk about their skills too much are usually not very skillful, that’s why they feel the need to talk about it.

1 Like

You mean my limited experience of leveling and doing months of daily worldquests. Ive literally been in in 100’s of world pvp fights in BFA alone. The vast majority leads to ppl adding on to that fight…zerging as i called it.

I want to 1v1…1v2 or even 1v3 in some cases. I dont like to 5vs1 some poor guy. Which is what happens almost without exception on my alliance toons.

Where are those skilled world pvpers? I havent found them yet. …yet you seem to find plenty? Weird. Lower standards maybe? Seems like it at least.

Ooh here we go the “for fun” card. Since ppl who play pvp rated dont play for fun right?

What you actually mean is that you want to pretend youre a good player. You know that if youde play rated its very likely you get stuck at a rating thats below average.

You not playing rated has nothing to do with fun or lack thereof. It has everything to do with you wanting to remain in your dreamworld where you are above avg.

month of world quests… yeah. And for all that time, on a character you presented as a main you’ve never claimed bounty, and was a bounty only once for the achievement. If you were interested in WPvP and not just doing WQs, by that time you would had a lot more.

You probably didn’t look even a bit, and just expected game to queue them to location of a WQ you were doing. Or just scared to go out of the way of friendly players gatherings.

Don’t assume for me what I had no intention to say.
What’s fun for me might not be fun for you and vice versa, and there is nothing else to it.

And here you go again, more assumption for the sake of insults, because that the only thing you can do. Hope you feel better about yourself, even if it’s just a delusion.

I’m done with you, that’s more that enough stupidity for me for one day.
Have fun!

1 Like

I dont care about bounties or achievements in that category. I keep repeating myself… The only killing i do is random solo kills during world quests. And when im done with those quests i head off again.

Proof me wrong. Spend a few hours in the arena and show me.

Im more than willing to proof you wrong. I can stream / vod a full session of world pvp where i go out of my way to find ppl…and ull see that i whont find anything remotely challenging.