SoM experience

Hello, while I’m playing I’ve noticed that only HC players play in Normal realms. Hence PvE.

Any non HC player cannot progress into the game because groups are favouring HC players. Therefore I can’t say is different than classic era realms with low populations

1 Like

This is not true, there are other nonhc players out there, me for one. There migth be many hc players (sure is), but that’s not all there is.

1 Like

which server you play?

Kingsfall is pretty good for non-HC players.

3 Likes

I never felt sorry for ppl who chose PVE Realms before but its sad that they (the other PVE noobs)try to stay cringe with they hardcore mode

1 Like

Yep no problem at all on Kingsfall.

Did a few party’s with Soi players aswell, only pure Hc players dont group with non Hc players but there are plenty of non Hc players on kingfalll on ally and horde.

never felt sorry for people doing low dps even in MC in p6, sad they try to stay cringe spamming “fReSh”

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/gehennas/innerskky?zone=1005&new=true#zone=1000

3 Likes

innerskky was my ZG bank alt you stay offtopic

2 Likes

Well maybe it’s just unlucky day for me. Today it was a lot better. I’m in a guild now

1 Like

Quel’serrar, mostly - but I play more Era, as the concept and fast levelling is bothering me.
It’s nice that you found a guild. Good luck.

yeah but there are not many people for dungeons… I doubt it will be better for the future.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.