SOM Transfers - UPDATE

I insult you because you are just telling lies and accusing me of not bothered to read the rules which doesnt make sense since I am able to trasnfer from the SOM pvp server i am on now to a classic PVE server. Its like you just sit here all with nothing better to do but bother people. You on Ignore list from now on.

It did say that. ā€œto anyā€. You people need to stop saying/lying about that. Gehennas is bigger then Golemagg. End of story.

Erhmā€¦ Anyone heard/knows when the transfer Windows closes?

Not before they add Golemagg and Morgrain to the list.

1 Like

They havent announced a closure date.

1 Like

Looks like no-one is looking at or reading the posts on these forums at all. Not even as little as an acknowledgment.

Poor, considering weā€™re all paying for a service.

All I want is an acknowledgement and response regarding our queries about why there are severs missing from the transfer destination list, and if this was intentional or an oversight.

1 Like

You want someone to look at it then make a suggestion ingame.

Personally I think itā€™s deliberate that these realms are not included.

Maybe (itā€™s deliberate), but what are you basing that on?

Furthermore, why would they offer free transfers to the most overpopulated locked servers, but not other less populated servers? It doesnā€™t make sense to me.

If thatā€™s the case and the list is intentional and final - fine. Iā€™ll accept it and move on.

However all weā€™ve had is complete silence for four days.

Iā€™m basing it on the fact that they didnā€™t unlock the realms when people demanded they be opened after the consolidation. This is my opinion with nothing backed up by official facts, except they havenā€™t said anything about opening them.

Most people who want them opened donā€™t see the actual figures that Blizzard do, they just see an inaccurate website listing incorrect figures.

Yeah thatā€™s fair enough, I would accept that - if they just come out and say so.

At the minute I am holding off transferring, as I donā€™t want to commit to moving to Gehennas, only for them to then allow transfers to Mograine - after Iā€™ve made the move and then Im stuck.

Yeah - Iā€™m waiting for transfer to Hydraxian Waterlords Classic Era - If itā€™s not coming, my SoM characters will go down with the server, and Iā€™ll never again play anything Seasonal.

1 Like

This Seasonal server idea have been a mess from start to finish, Not only design, but timing and precision of it all.

3 Likes

why would they offer free transfers to the most overpopulated locked servers, but not other less populated servers?

I would agree with you if it werenā€™t for the fact that the Era servers are far from being overpopulated, and only two of them have been included to the list.

I still have hope other servers like HWL Era will get added. If they arenā€™t, Iā€™m on board with Vanillataurā€™s approach :smile:

1 Like

So thats it then? People with mains on Golemagg and Morgrain completly wasted thier time and blizzard cant even type a few words? Just sad.

What do you mean by that?

From the start of SOM it was said you could migrate to ERA only - not WotLK (TBC at that time), so if you already then planned to continue with your mains, then you wasted your time.

The option to transfer to WotLK just came a few months ago. I agree their choice of servers are quite weird, but itā€™s still better than no transfer at all.

1 Like

No.

I am still convinced, that this is a mistake.
The problem is, there is no one left who could read the forums.

They wonĀ“t shut down the realms during the week and witout further anouncement.

I have an idea what to do, what we didnĀ“t try yet. :slight_smile:

Like I have said before, make an ingame suggestion and get everyone you know to make one too.

If they allow it I guess people without a character there will also transfer. Maybe the transfer system cannot determine whether one has a character on the destination realm.

Golemagg transfers are still not availableā€¦ At this point they will close the SoM servers before i can get my chatacters outā€¦ cmon blizz ffs

1 Like

Was I right: