SOM Transfers - UPDATE

Their silence is deafening.

How long does it take just to reply and say either a) “sorry some servers were missed, we’ll update in due course”. or b) “the list was intentional, we’re only allowing you to move to those servers already listed, sorry “

I know if I just accept it and move to gehennas, they’ll finally respond and update the list (probably wishful thinking I know - a reply?! Yeah right). Be just my luck.

1 Like

Judging from the past months? Forever. Give or take a few weeks…

Well does anyone know when the Transfer Window closes?
It’s rather important information alas I can’t find anything about it.

Nope, no official word from Blizzard.

1 Like

The missing realms will be added “soon” (that´s the timeframe - at least, it´s not a soon"TM" :smiley: )
But that Mograine and Golemagg are missing IS an error, and they will be added.

Whoever wants to send his characters to those realms, do not transfer them anywere else!!

As soon as the characters are on another Wrath realm, the restrictions (locked, locked for PCT, etc.) will be in effect and you will have to wait until the restrictions are removed.

The devs are aware that Golemagg and Mograine are missing.
They won´t shut down the SoM realms before you can transfer.

1 Like

Where are you getting this information from?

Are you inventing that? Or where did Blizzard say that?

Good news! What about the Era realms?

1 Like

Bad news!

They won´t add any other realms, beside Golemagg and Mograine.

You should really consider if you don´t want to send all your characters to Hydraxian Waterlords (Wrath).

I guess, i´ll pay the PCT for one character to Celebras… the other one, not sure yet… :thinking:
It´s a very low level character, but somehow i like her :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What is the source for that? I haven’t seen anything mentioned on the US forums, left alone the EU forums.

It’s working now! Finally! :smiley:

1 Like

What is? The list of servers hasn’t changed, many are missing.

I could pick Mograine and Golemagg for my SoM warrior :o

1 Like

I could pick Mograine and Golemagg for my SoM warrior :o

Right now? Today?

Yes it is fixed. The servers are added. Still blizzard said nothing. 6 days went by and im sure some people use the one way transfer to some other server due to thier silence.

3 Likes

Don’t bite the hand who feed you.

I renew my thanks to Kaivax aswell as us the classic community , Vanillataur , furia , dottie , me ( how modest :smiley:) Lorreen (spelling), banana san and all the people i forgot for thinking about us and opening the transfer and fixing it and for not givings up and making our voice count.

Those retail have no idea what it is playing on a deserted ream with no ah , no one online at the same time, not seeing even an ennemy players for weeks or of your faction ,no group, no potion and no bg , etc etc for months and they want to give us lesson on how to play.

I choose Nethergarde-Keep on purpose and doesn’t regret it i can’t get ganked and it is decent horde and ally community but not too big and taking themself too seriously.

Now We just need to get a season of mastery two or voice any idea quick even if they want to risk cataclysm and we could be good.

1 Like

I will send maybe one forward to Wrath. I played SoM just for fun, to get a flyingf start for the IronMan Challenge, and if I can’t move them to Era Hydraxian, well I won’t move them at all. And NO WAY am I ever again going to pay to remedy Blizz’s stupidity.

How did you do it for real?? You are a LEGEND!

1 Like

Thank you, but i did nothing :see_no_evil:

It seems one of our 100.000 threads/comments has been read.

I would just have been nice, if they had told us, that they read it and passed it on

2 Likes

Dang, how you boys doing? Still stuck here? Sad times.