SoM Transfers

You’ve had your reply, it will be mid-October to mid-December.

Yeah, I was wrong about that.

to Dotties credit, he teased a blue post out of this. otherwise i would say his position is quite the best bet we have atm

1 Like

Since release of SoM it’s been one bad decision after the other from your part. The Community suffered through PvP at release, buggs, AQ40 release not working properly etc.
To end the Season on good terms and ground, I truely hope you guys lets us take xfer character into TBC (Prepatch) BEFORE release of wrath.
Season Of Mastery has been dead for the past 5 resets and literally just housing maybe 1 guild per server, do the right thing.

2 Likes

I believe Kaivax has already stated Blizzards position on this, the best thing if you wanted it changing would be to make an ingame suggestion, I personally don’t think it will make much difference, but you can try.

they are selling lot of character boots, since their reply i found many som players in TBC exping their boosted chars. So I dont think they care… they had what was expected.

If they had waited a week their boost would have been to 70 not 58, though it is half price now.

Even if there was just 2 realms for SoM and Classic Era, i’d be very happy.
1x PvP 1x Normal

1 Like

Possibly you may have a small misunderstanding of the discussion here.

SoM is over, and those characters will either transfers to wotlk realms or classic era shortly.

I’m saying to help classic era, these transfers should come this month or next at the latest because Classic Era will provide a better raiding environment for the current population who want to continue Classic, and there is also a big demand from SoM players to partake in prepatch. Of course, the transfers being completely optional incase people want to continue on SoM with the sub 50 level 60s on during the afternoon, that is.

Classic era will not go to SoM, it’s the other way around.

1 Like

Well the vast majority definitely wants to partake in Pre-Patch, and i can’t blame them, myself included. - There isn’t much of a con, compared to the pros regarding the decision, of making us able to transfer during Pre-Patch either, it’s a win-win for everybody, if they allowed us to transfer.

If you call two months shortly.

You can, just not on your SoM character.

Except it will empty SoM even more than it is now. That’s a big con.

Season of Mastery is a game choice, like Era. I’m surprised they are even letting SoM Characters transfer to Wrath at all.

While that is true, and i can reason with it, it is already empty, i know 3 Raid Teams will disband this week, ontop of so, there’ll be 1-2 raid teams left, which is even less than Classic Era more than likely. - It is quite literally dead Dottie, and i know 85% of all people here, just wants to move on, as they’ve done what they came for.

While it is a HUGE con, that SoM will be even more dead than it is now, i’d say it’s not THAT big of a difference, i mean, it’s already pretty dead from my experience, i am even on it right now, and the only reason there is 50+ people on atm, is cause of Raid night for 2 guilds, after today they’ll disband.

I don’t know if you saw my comment, as to why we should be able to move during pre-patch from a few days ago, but you must admit, it WOULD, logically, make the most sense, no?

While SoM is a choice, the transfer should also be a choice, and sometimes “Leave the dead for the dead.”

We know WHEN:

We know WHERE:

Aggrend even updated to Wrath Classic server.

Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-let-som-players-transfer-to-tbcwotlk-when-it-is-over/1263839/36

It has already winded down, SoM is over and has been for at least a few weeks.

Don’t shoot the messenger. I do not decide anything, I only find the answer to your questions. and past tense of wind is wound, not winded :wink:

I highly doubt that grammar has any particular importance in this piece of subject, homie.

So do I, but my dad always told me tp say ‘thanks’ when corrected, as you got either better or wiser :wink:

*Told me to say ‘Thanks’

Now thank me, for correcting you.

1 Like

/bow

Sorry, i had to, it was an ironic moment.

1 Like

You wont cut it?!?! You will give a chance to people to choose. :wink:

1 Like