Some clarifications on the new Magni questline issues?

How can there be no clarifications on the requirements for recieving the new A Brother’s Help quest for the new Magni questline? I haven’t the recieved the quest and can’t seem to find any answers clarifying the issue.

Quest popped right when i ported to Dazar’ alor. Reputation Revered/Exalted may be requirement.

You have to reach Exalted first - you can’t commence this quest until you have completed the Heart of Azeroth upgrades which are gated behind rep

But some people are saying they were not exalted. I mean, do you have any confirmation on this, because I can’t seem to find any?

You will have to have the previous empowerment quests completed and at least have one character on your account at revered with Champions of Azeroth.
Which means alt characters can sit on friendly and get the quest without problems! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s correct, Champions of Azeroth reputation as other reputations are account wide, i have it revered on my mage and i can buy every heart upgrade on any fresh 120 :slight_smile:

Then it’s only revered, and on only one char.

/edit as Ashon said^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.