Some random thing

(New thread made, due to the old forums transferring it and making editing very difficult!) https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/campaign-a-h-n-the-crimson-compass-january-14th/10019?u=ercia-argent-dawn
2 Likes
(Thread has since moved to another!)
2 Likes
(Thread has since moved to another!)
2 Likes
*Reserved*
1 Like
First - I'll be there....and I'll read about what this is later.
A story to be told indeed! Alryette shall be there to document it!
Hi! Going to sign my tiny guild up if that's allowed!

Guild name: <W.E.I.R.D. Company>
Faction: Alliance
Numbers Active: 4

Let me know if there's any other info you need, yaarrr.
Casual reminder that a few things can still change between here and then, but the setting is the same. Will add those that sign up and come up with the occasional updates for it. Also open to some feedback in the current system in place!
This sounds really good! I'm definitely going to attend, maybe even host an event here and there.
<smiles in pirate>
04/10/2018 15:57Posted by Zanjari
This sounds really good! I'm definitely going to attend, maybe even host an event here and there.

More than welcome to do so, volunteers to DM and NPCs are appreciated!
Consider us signed up! Though I doubt the mentioning of such was necessary but... Well. I need to make it look like I use the forums more.

Smiles in sort of pirate
04/10/2018 22:39Posted by Gustov
Smiles in sort of pirate

Yarrr... sort of.
Sounds like fun! Would be happy to pop in if demon hunters are allowed! Even if Nyandris Starweaver is not much of a pirate. Sad yarrr.

I just took note of:

04/10/2018 15:06Posted by Ercia
Window’s Grief
Leader: Captain Bones
Bonus: Fog of War
Current Alignment: No one

Is this supposed to say "Widow's"? Or is the ship just sporting a set of some fancy, crying windows?
05/10/2018 09:23Posted by Starweaver
Is this supposed to say "Widow's"? Or is the ship just sporting a set of some fancy, crying windows?

N-no, what are you talking about...

I always do that for some reason, I mean to type widow and it comes up as window. It's not wonder people always look at me funny when I type Windowmaker in Overwatch.
05/10/2018 09:30Posted by Ercia

N-no, what are you talking about...

I always do that for some reason, I mean to type widow and it comes up as window. It's not wonder people always look at me funny when I type Windowmaker in Overwatch.

Haha, I get ya'! Who's to say she isn't grabbing some extra cash by installing windows in her spare time?
Sign me up! I'll certainly be there as an individual. :)
Sounds like fun! Would be happy to pop in if demon hunters are allowed! Even if Nyandris Starweaver is not much of a pirate. Sad yarrr.

Oh forgot to mention that all are welcome, I mean if your character has a valid reason to be there assisting the alliance or the horde, perhaps seeking to acquire some of the treasures for themselves. There's a few things you can go off on here.
Yarr, me hearties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4

Looks super exciting! Not sure in which capacity, but I definitely will try to be there!
The neutral Crimson Sun Brigade will lend aid to this endeavour.