Someone wanna trade some gold between servers ? I'm plaing at Razorgore-Horde

So I got my Shaman to lvl 54 at Razorgore server and wanted to try some druid gameplay, but I don’t rly wanna be poor again from the beginning so I can at least afford some bags. Is there somene who can trade something like 10-20g with me between Razorgore-Horde ( my main server ) and Ashbringer- Alliance side . Thx in advance :smiley:

Thats cheat! Ban incoming reads ToS

I don’t think so, bad idea. :slight_smile:

Wait why and how is that a cheat? If I understand correctly, he sends some gold to somebody’s fresh alt on horde side Razorgore, and in return, someone sends the same amount to his alt on ashbringer alliance side. It’s a voluntary transaction with in-game currency. How is that cheating? The gold does not leave the server and is in no way being sold or anything. What, you can’t send 20g to your buddy’s alt now?

You cannot send gold across factions, Horde to Alliance or vice versa … well technically, there is a way, but it will get you banned, my advice, don’t do it, I would not risk it.

And I won’t go into the details as it is against TOS

If that is rly against TOS… I have no words. It’s like sending your gold to your alt but on a diffrent server lol

But then mafia inter fear and look on mankrik wife ”lost in the battle” dam shame

Help me out here. What’s wrong with it? No gold changes faction at all. He sends some gold to his freind’s alt inside faction. His friend sends some gold to his alt inside faction. How could this possibly break tos? You’re just helping out your buddy for free.

Yep you also can’t send gold across to another server same reason

U give ur money for free and when u log in the dam banker dont give u the money and say: i never agre to this: why u ask me this: who r u: stop beg me for money: ignore: report: DAM BANKERS RUIN ECONOMY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.