Sooo... we just reroll from Guardian?

I’ve already answered this question multiple times. I want guardian to be equivalent in performance to other tanks even in a group that isn’t elite players who are used to playing together.

+15 is not, and hasn’t been for some time, an ‘average’ key. Even in Scared of Dungeons, which is known as the safe place for less capable players, the majority of keys being done are above +15.

1 Like

Hung yourself gg troll. Low level keys, everyone is overpowered. Basically it takes little or no skill to do a +10. Balance only matters for the very high keys.

Calling for more power in keys below +15 is a learn to play issue.

I have yet to do high keys and I’m ilvl 392. Thats key lvl 14 before I get drops for better gear. Healing is easy reguardless of tank at this level.

You should probably learn to read before you accuse people of being trolls.

Good night.

You want a buff to do easy content. ilvl for keys below +15 are not heroic raid level. This is just normal level content. No one should have balance issues because its just normal. Normal difficulty is aimed at everyone and every gear and spec. Most players are expected to pass the content, with higher ilvl gear. I’m ilvl 392 and I found below +10 a joke for mythic+. Past expansions below +10 is easy. No-one has any issues.

Stating you’re class/spec is too weak for heroic raids or normal mythic+ difficulty levels. Its just non-sense.

Try again with the reading. I know you can do it.

2 Likes

Its only the very high keys class/spec or meta matters. You can tell how hard the content is by the ilvl of the rewards.

You would think you were pushing >+20 keys and mythic raids. Where not getting a spot because you lose out to the meta class/spec.

Getting ilvl 392 takes 1400 CR rating in PvP. No one thinks you are good. That your spec should be buffed because its easier for others to out perform you. This applies to me.

Just reading that others think you are not meta is not the way to get buffed. With a great reason blizzard will buff or nerf.

Next patch I see a nerf to guardian, you have posted it.

Perhaps you should try having a look at my main’s RIO page :slight_smile:

I think you just need to make better arguements. We don’t need to know your main, its no problem. No one on this forums is against buffing druids. Afterall this is the druid forum.

Bears should be feel powerful. Even people thinking Guardian druid is weaker and not inviting a fluffy bear to their party is a very big deal. Even if they are wrong and bear is okay it still hurts the fun of fluffy bears.

@Aellas

Were you a patient in Alget’har Mental Illness Hospital? We have a fugitive on the loose. He has no ability to understand the real problem but talks too much without personal practice on the subject. Anybody sees such suspicious person appropriate to the definiton, please inform the Dragon Authorities of Valdrakken. Thanks for your cooperation.

Of course you don’t. If you did, you would know that this claim of yours is nonsense:

At least having a conversation with you is amusing. Like trying to catch an eel on a stick.

1 Like

I just wash the hibernation blankets and bring the food/water. Bears hate to hear all this rerolling non sense. You are bear or cat for life.

Note I’m not a shadow priest.

Mage tower Aellas, spread the word.

Clearly buffing bears/cats is very important. Also there are lots of other issues like mage tower and other forms druids (Ghost of the Pridemother etc) can no longer get. All these issues are important.

#BLM - Bear Lives Matter.
#P.E.H.T.A. - Priests for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals
#D.E.H.T.A. - Druids for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals
Is your cause righteous and your heart true? If so, you are welcome here - among the [druids for the ethical and humane treatment of animals]. So long as you do not veer down the dark path of depravity and harm the animals that have allowed us to coexist within their world, D.E.H.T.A. will consider you an ally.

D.E.H.T.A. killed me a few times back then…Lesson i learned? Don’t under estimate a pack of druids.

#M.E.H.T.A. - Mages for the Ethical and Humane Treatment of Animals
#CAT - Cat Action Team/Crisis Action Team
#ETS - Ethical Treatment of Shadowfiends

Hopefully everyone gets a laugh out of this… Guess the two in the game.

The words you are looking for is “Emotional Support Companions.”

Why do you literally link me yet another video with the same person?..
Are you just advertising this person, or ARE you this person?

Cheeseups, sit down. Please. Take a breath.
“X and below doesn’t matter”-mindset is just… Get out and breath, PLEASE.

If I can literally snore and play on one character (warrior), and have to sweat and use shenaigans on another character (guardian); there is a problem. A big one.
Not being able to admit that is just furthering the issue and digging your head into the sand.

Its not “Can’t perform”, it’s “Do you have a knife to cut that apple, or a spoon?”… You can do it with both, guess which ones makes your hand hurt…

2 Likes

Build: BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJikIlIFJJJJQIJFAgkggEIJJRSiUgWiDAAAAAAICgmQA

Try it out. Be a powerful bear killing machine.

Point ----> Missed.

3 Likes

I can only help as much as I can child of Ursoc.

You are not helping tho, cause a specc like that does not change a thing, sadly.

Spoon vs Knife in a cutting game: Guess what makes your hand hurt and takes longer when attempting to split an apple…

2 Likes