Sooo.... why?

Except I didn’t project anything but referred to his comment where he then agreed he is not referring to the topic and my scenario.

What a stupid example because I didn’t project at all but analyzed the comment, which was basically about complaining not getting into a high group with low gear. In this topic the opposite was the case. It was about being already high enough gear wise while getting into a low group.

Before you jump into something, read properly because you definitely didn’t.

Ahh still whining i see. And i am the random hater? Lmao

So writing down facts is considered whining now? You seem to be quite sensitive and if you can’t handle some facts for what it is.

Why would i take you in the group when there is ilvl400 guy on the line?
Simple as that

1 Like

The typical wow mentality, we don’t want a challenge, we want it easy!

And they call themselves gamers :smiley:

1 Like

:hugs: Ten characters

1. Read properly, because I am in the group already
  2. There is none, that’s the point. So why do you sweat because of a +6? Why do you wait 15+ minutes for someone who outgears the already easy dungeon even more than our group already does? What are you afraid of? Why so scared?

You’re four expansions late with that question.

This comic strip can explain it better than I can
Declined (darklegacycomics.com)

I did read it properly but let me make it clear to you as you dont seem to know what you wrote yourself.

“3 Weeks ago we cleared +11 in time, quite easy with ilvl <380, with barely any knowledge or practice.
Now people want 385+ for +6 keys? I asked it earlier, I’ll ask it again: What’s wrong with you PvE guys?

My question to you still stays the same

I am actually fully aware of what I wrote which is why I said what I said. I have no idea which part is showing you that I did not get invited or what made you believe there was a 400 ilvl on the line? Maybe you forgot what you asked? Let me show you:

I was in the group already, since I was ilvl 386.

And for the second part of your question, which btw was:

There is not, that’s the point.

You would have known that if you read properly, which you didn’t… again.

How could you read this is still ask your question, again?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.