Soooo? Where are your priorities?

So, rogues with drust are globalling anyone in the openers. But no nerfs in sight.

Elemental Shamans in a single LB cast if overload procs, can go to like 17K in a single cast. No nerfs.

Retris can execution sentence for something as up as 12K if not more. No nerfs. Wings procing every couple of seconds. No nerf.

Affli is completely broken. No nerfs.

Fire mage is so broken it’s a joke. No nerfs.

Slam critting as high as 17K. No nerf.

Ancient Flame being most of the time the top damage, or among the top damaging abilities in PvP. No nerf.

Prot Palas in arenas healing 18K per instant word of glory. No nerfs.

Brewmasters being able to kill the opponents with Touch of Death (since u can use it on anyone with less health than you) + Drest. No nerfs

SPs parse super high in a raid that’s no longer relevant, or will start being really soon - insta nerf (and please read this as I’ve written. I’m not implying SPs are 100% fine or something).

If you want to add anything WWs have OP right now, please do so. And follow with “no nerfs”.

So I wonder, where are Blizz priorities right now? If it’s pre-patch and “doesn’t matter”, why were they so fast to nerf SP in PVE and do absolutely nothing else in regards to other specs and absolutely broken abilities, especially in PvP?

1 Like

Welcome to pre-patch :clown_face: fiesta inc, they wont bother balancing any of this cause its pre-patch. when we’re 60 then they’ll look at it.

I know “it’s pre patch”. But it was in the “Prepatch” that they didn’t even let SPs be OP in a raid tier that’s barely relevant… There’s so much brokenly OP abilities all accross the board beyond SPs, why are they only laser-focused on it? And my issue isn’t that my main spec got a PVE nerf. It’s because it’s the only spec that was so

idk then sorry xd. All I know is that some classes usually get pretty bonkers with only slight changes, ala s-priest/fire mage being big examples of strong performers often than not, their probably too scared to make any other changes cause it takes very little to gut some classes representation.

1 Like

A huge start would be to nerf Trinket and Essence effectivity in PvP. Drest is absolutely broken in PVP. Ancient Flame as well. On my priest, sometimes it’s the top damaging ability, or among the top. Same from opponents.

Truth be told, I prefer this way rather than PVP scaling. However, they used to nerf PVE equips effectivity in PvP in the past, and now they don’t. PVP feels completely abandoned since BFA started

Only trinkets which kicked the bucket in BFA and likely SL will be tank/cheat death trinkets. Presuming the dps trinkets which give versa buffs are better than the new drest clones their making in SL

It’s revolting their change of view, where trinkets stopped being someething rather “minor” and started being something huge, and sources of huge damage. This was a problem they created and won’t fix it on PvP. It’s infuriating

They want to create stuff, that can be grinded, to keep people in.
Skills and class abilities they are bound by core design to give to ppl for just playing the class and having it max lvl.
Items though, they can use to keep the hamster wheel going.
This is the reason, they have started transferring power from classes to items.
And why trinkets? Because they are not core items and are easiest to drop in and out.
With corruptions they tried it with all (almost) items and look the result - total garbage.
They are just taking a step back cause BFA was really atrocious, but their intentions still remain the same overall.

1 Like

It’s saddening. I hope Corruption has taught them a really harsh lesson. I’m not usually the “doomsayer” type of guy. I’ve been playing the game nonstop since 2009. But man, Corruption was the game at its very worst. It was SO BAD.
I wouldn’t mind trinkets, as long as they were properly tuned in PVP. Same for any outside source of damage. The thing is, they don’t even try. ZERO.

Sorry for venting at you

I wonder if the ‘’ raw power’’ of those specs are going to fade with the other spec lvl 60.

Otherwise don’ t take arena in pré patch seriously because it is not, don’t need to feel titled about it.

And still u didnt realise its pre Patch stop crying.

Also ur a Shadow main and shadow presses instands doing nothing and do most dmg.

1 Like

Pre patch… pre patch… pre patch… one more time just for luck, pre patch…

Drest wont even be seen in Shadowlands btw also the games balance has been moved to 60, not level 50 so it makes sense everything is out of wack.

1 Like

Sub, warrior, SP, ele, ret, most tank specs, hpala judgement, disc thoughtsteal/damage, drest, WW, lock, Dk to some degree, all mage specs are all busted.

Just play for fun. Oh and if you’re playing a disc, and you are at 100% hp and the ret still has some burst, don’t penance unless you want to die 100-0 in 2seconds.

But yeah - like everything is so busted but well, its a little fun so not sure its a problem. They wont nerf pre-patch lol

They should have disabled essences imo but nevermind.

i agree, they die to air.
Nerf the ability to die they have right now.
Good post. +10

“They die to air” - the biggest joke of the week

Also to anyone else who replied “it’s prepatch”, well thank you for your assessment. It’ not like I’ve already said it on my OP.

Well, that’s the thing. They nerfed in pre-patch, as I’ve said on my OP. It’s just, they nerfed Shadow and it ends there. You said its a little fun - sure for you, on the giving end of the globaling someone. Nerfing trinket effectivity in PvP would be a great start for example

i am a sp main myself but who cares about prepatch balance. nobody. they should not invest any time in balancing prepatch. They should focus on beta balance .

I havent played sub in arena but nice assumption. Sp is still busted after the nerf. They’ll only make changes for huge pve outliers

i’m not pissed they nerfed SP. I’m pissed they were so quick to nerf it, and leave everything else broken

If you read my OP, the issue is not SP being nerfed, or me impoying it’s 100% okay now. The issue lies on what I’ve explained

shadow was far ahead of everyone in dps in raiding. thats why they nerfed it.

Ok - on a raid tier that’s now irrelevant… If they took the time to look into logs and nerf it, maybe they should’ve fixed a couple of other stuff. Why does it matter to them that SP is parsing so well in PVE and then everything else doesn’t matter? It just makes no sense