Sorry i didn't realise

Who the heck wipes in WotLK heroics? Outside of maybe Halls of Reflection? Have you even played the game, like, ever?

Also you should do that, because then you’d realize that what you find normal as a nolifer might not be normal to people outside the game you’re bent on nolifing. Not that there’s anything wrong with nolifing per se - what is wrong is you treating it as normal, and as an expectation that anybody playing this game is supposed to nolife it for several hours each day.

1 Like

There is a reason why the decline started late during wrath, thats when lfd was introduced and activision bought blizzard.

1 Like

I still have nightmares of Oculus where people start running ahead without the tank and asspull all the whelps. The horror.

Yes i have. ppl who dont communicate can wipe the group. Even in the easiest content because they do stuff theya re not supposed to or dont do stuff they are supposed to.

And LFD is not needed for WotLK HC dungeons, just gather any random 4 DPS and a healer and go do them.

“If you play more than me you are a nolifer if you play less than me you are a filthy casual”
If you dont have time to play the game then dont ruin the game for the ppl who has the time. Retail is there for ppl like you, who dont have the time to play games but do it anyway and then want everything served on a silver plater.

I never said I myself don’t play a lot - in fact, I think I am well above the bar of “average playtime per day/week for a game”. The fact you can’t see it for yourself is somewhat baffling, if not worrying.

It’s funny of you to say that, considering I never even played WoW past WotLK, aside from a brief stint at BFA that ended somewhere around lvl 80 or so because I hated what they did to the classes I once loved playing.

All I and others want is for Blizz to stop messing with LFD, Dual Spec etc. and just give us WotLK as it was. I could at least accept it if their stated reason for not giving us LFD was “it’s not at launch, you’ll get it in its proper phase alongside ICC” (not saying I’d be okay with it, but I’d find it a reasonable position). But the fact they start expounding about “the spirit of Classic” when it’s plain clear they don’t even play their own game is appalling.

I’m not really sure what point you are trying to make here?

Wrath Classic is obviously aimed at the people who previously played it which was 14 years ago, most people who played it at that time are now in their 30s and have families, jobs and maybe even children.

If anything Wrath Classic is the expansion I’ve been looking most forward to ever since Classic started, and while I agree that LFD should not be a part of the start of the expansion Blizzard should add it in halfway, because it was a feature that was present in the expansion.

No, Classic was created so that people could re-live WoW as it was back then (or close to it as they changed a lot). It was never meant for ppl who do not have the time to play as Classic is a lot more time consuming than retail.

If you want retail there is retail, dont bring retail in to classic.

2 Likes

So you want progressive servers then? With patches and all?

I suppose that goes back to the beginning of my post. That people from PvE servers don’t really represents the general classic community. Quite a lot of people likes to do other things than just raiding/dungeons/farming like on PvE servers. Then you will most likely also spend more time playing. If I was a on a PvE server I probably would have quit the game already and spend 0 hours.

Except YOU GOT YOUR CLASSIC WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WRATH THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Man clearly you do not even play wow. 4 dps and a healer? What is wrong with YOU?

Wraht classic as it is called ARE NOT RETAIL AND LFD WAS IN WRATH HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING SO SIMPLE?

Right so it is not YOU but it is the other people who do not play the game like you. Man what a totall bull crap for argument. By the way most people play on PvE still represent other so you wrong there as well. But then expecting some one like you who clearly can not think and have no education at all.

1 Like

Sounds like a raidlogger to me. I have 30 days on my alt :joy:

I’m honestly starting to doubt whether you played original Wrath when it came out, Wrath was designed for casuals and as a result the heroic difficulty was much lower and most of the raids were a snoozefest. The only real exception to this was when they started experimenting with heroic modes for certain bosses in Ulduar, but that was a lot later in the expansion.

Again, the LFD system that we currently have in retail was first released in Wrath of the Lich King. Patch 3.3.0 which was halfway through the expansion, this has nothing to do with retail.

I do not want to play retail, if I did I would be playing that.
I want to play Wrath of the Lich King, the full Wrath experience which includes dungeon finder, dual talent system without nerfs and pre-nerfed DK’s. Neither of these things Blizzard are adding, people are fine with changes as long as it’s convienent for them but that’s not the original experience is it?

I find it hilarious that people are complaining about RDF being added while there was no outcry when Blizzard changed the way Horde had to queue for PvP in TBCC because it was atrocious to say the least. It’s literally the same thing which is convienence.

2 Likes

I totally agree with Nikkyblond here.

“Most”? You don’t know. Many of us had children and jobs during WotLK first time around, and we want to enjoy it leisurely with our children now :wink:

YES! YES! and YES! And over from 1.1 please!

1 Like

LFD was halfways thorugh Wrath, not at launch.

I have to quote myself here:

Edit: 42+ days played in Classic so far. All but 1½ Hours on PvE servers.

Considering that they are using one of the latest wrath patch where the LFD existed so your argument is irrelevant.

And you can still do that nothing is stopping you.

Timewise, not patchwise.

Answer out of context proves nothing. My answer was to:

So? If they are not going to start with the earlier patch then the timewise doesn’t matter.

The context are still there, it is your argument that do not hold up.

Ye if it’s about the delivery system and not the actual content then why aren’t they just playing shadowlands?