Sorry i didn't realise

I cant wait to start reserving unwanted as a tank, bringing only mage/locks for spellcleaves, just straight up ignoring certain classses who wants to join, even selling tanking services again. LAUGHING AT ROGUES TRYING TO JOIN

Yeah, dont add DF. Dont mess with my business please.

#SarcasmOff

Atleast 60 days played

Then you really need that medic I advised you about.

I really am in two minds about this. This is one of those occasions when I can see both sides of the argument.

It is my belief that LFD will be implemented, regardless of what Blizzard have said. I think that the large backlash will push them into it. I may be wrong, but we shall see.

Yeah thankfully Blizzard is not the company that would stubbornly refuse to change minds in the face of widespread backlash until it’s WAAY too late…

… oh wait.

talk? you mean spam the chat for hours? is that talk to you? Are you even play the game? The chat is full of boosts and LFM xxx Dungeon… is that the social aspect? hahaha I mean if you find this “social” I cant even think how your real life is lolol

I get it, they have a track record of doing precisely that. But I’m an eternal optimist. They can’t fall back on technical excuses such as: ‘we’ve lost the code’, or any of that nonsense.

They can’t even make any realistic grounds for declaring that removing LFD will increase their profits… in fact not including it may even have an adverse effect on profits if large numbers of people quit, or there is no new influx of players.

Their reasons for not including LFD are entirely philosophical, and therefore not supported by anything stronger than: ‘we don’t want it’.

But as I said, I may be wrong.

Blizzard; We are not going to add the RDF tool because we feel the social element of our community is important.
Also Blizzard: We are reworking how dual-spec works because we want a handful of players who use it to be viable.
Also Blizzard; We are adding a level 70 boosts to alienate part of our audience that wants to casually level.
Also Blizzard; People are all moving from smaller servers to mega servers, which in turn makes the game unplayable and severely impacts the social element and puts strain on the community.

:surprised_pikachu_face:

Says the guy with 5000 forum posts? Maybe if you spent it on the game you would have more than 60 days played in TBC.

Yeah because clearly you can play the game while walking outside or doing other stuff the same way you can look at your phone and/or answering messages.

Seriously, look around yourself in the outside world and you’ll find that spending over 20 hours per week on a videogame isn’t “not much”. Sometimes I feel like the people who wrote loading screens with ads for WoW like “play this game with moderation” should’ve added actual quantitative examples, just for addicts like you who simply don’t get it.

Since when is 60 days played in 2,5 years considered being mentaly sick?

That’s on average 1,5 hours daily playing a video game.

If you need to find a medical support for gaming 1,5 hours a day I don’t know what to say.

The queue is already longer than 1,5 hours after 19:30 on Firemaw.

1 Like

It’s not 2,5 years, it’s less than a year. We’re just talking about TBC. Can you do the math?

You should have said ‘‘can’t you read’’

My math is actually pretty accurate, calculate it yourself :slight_smile:

Can you, though?

I can ! But I might need glasses tho.

To be honest I didn’t bother scrolling up just checked the last 10 posts.

It looked funny to me that 1,5 hours gaming on average was considered being a addict.

But ye that wasn’t the case :slight_smile:

The pay to win boosts were created for monetary gain, all the justifications they game for them were pure whitewash. They simply saw it as a way of boosting short term profit, and they were correct as significant numbers of people preferred to pay to win rather than play the game as it was designed.

The mega servers exist because that’s what people told Blizzard they wanted in countless forum posts. They wanted to recreate the ‘private server experience’ and did not stop to consider the long term consequences.

I don’t know anything about dual-spec reworking? What are they doing to it? Do you have any links?

By RDF, presumably you’re referring to the Raid Finder that was implemented during the late stage of Crapaclysm?

2 Likes

I am saying that your 30days is not considered a lot of playtime. It is in the low end.

That’s actually wrong.

The mega servers as they currently are were created because Blizzard screwed up and allowed everyone to migrate to the biggest servers after smaller realms started dying, people flocked to those realms because there was bad communication on Blizzard’s side and players were not sure which realms were still healthy, which is why most people opted for the mega servers. The mentality being ‘well, at least that server will have enough players’.

Yeah go around and ask to ppl outside WoW - “Hey guys, I’ve been playing this game an avg 3-4 hours per day, 20+ hours per week, is it a lot?”, and plz keep count of the answers. You’d be surprised.

1 Like

Why would i do that? But it explains why you need LFD, you are antisocial in game. You dont know people and you are to lazy to make your own groups that can take a bit of time to arrange. And then you dont communicate in the dungeojn so you wipe and ppl leave because they think they are playing with a bot.