Souldefiler's raid 1st Wing. (completed)

Halls of the Devoted.

Wing 1 Chambers of incontinence.

Bosses: “Champions of Devotion” Bors, Senna. Devoted General Ly’Ker, Devoted Captains R’Dea and Zor

Bors, Huntsman of the Disloyal.
Former hunter of the Alliance, he was a master of beasts. Leaving his loyal pet behind in it’s stable in Stormwind, he traveled with his 4 friends with Gemellus on his quest to find his long lost sister Souldefiler.
Falling victim to her Howling Blast spell, he was frozen and shattered by a blow from her weapons.
Then he was raised as a hunter of those who chose to defy his new Queen.
He now scours Azeroth, using his unmatched skills as a tracker of prey and a captor of beasts to drag his quarry back to the Halls of Judgement for their punishment and his reward.

Main mechanic.
Bors engages the players on a wide hexagonal dais surrounded by 6 cages at each point. Each cage holds a different type of beast, all of which when released by Bors will attack the players.
Beasts released by Bors should be killed as soon as possible. While a beast is active Bors will jump to a separate platform and attack players with ranged attacks until he is engaged by a tank.
Players must use the tornadoes moving around the main platform to reach his platform.
While engaged by the tank, he will attempt to push players off his platform by unleashing a barrage of projectiles while randomly turning clockwise and counterclockwise.
Any player pushed off the platform dies instantly and cannot be combat resurrected. This phase ends when the beast on the dais dies.
Beasts randomly change cages each week, but only 5 beasts are ever active in one reset week on LFR, Normal and Heroic difficulties. The closest cage to Bors when he engages a player on start of the fight is always opened first.

Skills.

Phase 1. “The Hunt Begins!”
Venomous Rounds. Each shot strikes a target for 15% nature damage. Stacks.
Rusty Traps. Throws a trap at a random player. Any player who steps into the trap suffers 2% Bleeding damage, stacking to 10%.
Player is also snared and bleeding attracts attention of Bors’ current active beast. The beast will fixate on player and attempt to feed.
If the beast catches the player it will maul the player for 2% every 2 seconds until enough damage is done to break it’s frenzy.
Blasting Caps. Bors unleashes explosive tipped arrows, pushing players away from him in a cone, and inflicts 15% physical damage.

Phase 2. “My pet needs some exercise!”
Bors leaps to a platform circling the hexagon and casts a shield. Until the shield is broken he cannot be physically harmed.
“Shield of Devotion”. Bors casts s shield spell for 150% of his base health. Any shield strength remaining if pet is killed is divided by 20% as damage to all players on his platform.
Spraying Shot. Bors soft enrages and whirls randomly in a circle clockwise or counter clockwise.
Anyone hit by this attack is blown off the platform for 1 million damage.Cannot be dodged or parried.
Throat Thrust. Bors grabs an arrow and attempts to pierce his target’s throat. Causes bleed damage for 5% over 20 seconds. Stacks.
“Torn Flesh” Players inflicted with Torn Flesh suffer 10% bleed and disease damage. Stacks.
“Constrictor” Players inflicted with “Constricted” suffer a stacking debuff that reduces health by 10% every 15 seconds. Upon 10 stacks tank dies’
“To me my pets!” Bors attempts to fight alongside his remaining pets. If allowed to meet they will apply damage increase to both Bors and pets according to distance.
“I return to the Fray!” Bors disengages from battle on the dais and somersaults onto the main dais. Upon impact causes physical damage of 15 percent to all players in impact point.

Phase 3 “Hunting the Hunter”
Bors retains his abilities from phase 1.
“Maddened love” Bors gains 2% increasing to 10% damage every 15 seconds until he is finally defeated depending on how close his pets are to him.
Excited Roar. Bors shouts a howl of bloodlust to his Queen, silencing all spellcasting for 5 seconds if players are actively casting.
Plea for aid. Bors raises his arms and implores for aid from Souldefiler. An avatar of Souldefiler appears and randomly freezes a player to the ground for 15 seconds. Cannot be freed by players.

Mythic Difficulty.

On 20% Both Bors and the beast activated at 90% combine their strength and sweep around the dais. Players caught in the crossfire are damaged for 20% physical and 20% nature damage.
Players caught by Bors suffer additional Bleed damage, stacking to 10.
If player collects 10 stacks they will die of “Blood Loss”
Blood Loss. Instantly kills a player. Players caught by the beast will be infected with “Lockjaw” disease. Stacks to 10.
“lockjaw” Any player reaching 10 stacks is paralyzed and cannot be freed.
“Nap time!” On being reduced to 1%hp the pet lies down for a nap where it regains it’s health 5% every 2 seconds. Upon reaching full strength it awakens and returns to the fight.

80% HP. Beast 1. Cunning. Serpent.
Tank requires tank swap to mitigate stacking buff of Constrictor.
The Serpent wraps itself around aggro tank for two seconds, applying “Constricted” debuff that reduces hp and healing for 10% per stack. Upon reaching 10 stacks tank is killed.

60% HP. Beast 2. Spirit. Upon opening the cage the Spirit Beast focuses on a healer and immediately copies one of it’s healing spells.
It will then attempt to cast the spell on Bors periodically for 3 times healing power of the players healing spell. (interruptible)
Spell can be removed from the Beast but if it is removed the Beast gains a stack of Desperate Healing every 15 seconds and casts it’s own version of Spirit Mend for 50% of player healing every 5 seconds.
(Spell removal)

40% HP Beast 3 Ferocity. A cat leaps out of it’s cage, runs around the dais and randomly leaps on and mauls a player. While mauling the beast cannot be taunted and the mauled player is inflicted with “Torn Flesh”.
Healers must watch this players health closely as it will increase in health loss as the fight goes on.

20%HP Bors and Beasts 4 and 5.
Bors leaps to the two remaining cages and opens them. Two random ability beasts then join Bors on the Platform.
The two beasts immediately on landing fixate on random players and must be taunted. Bors must also be taunted.
If allowed to stand within 30 yards of each other the beasts empower Bors and themselves deal double damage.

Mythic Difficulty. The 6th beast is released by Bors at 90%. it cannot be killed but can be reduced to 1% where it lays down to rest and recover it’s strength.
When active it uses a random ability from one of the other 3 beast types and changes to a new one after it has recovered.

Dialogue.
Players enter a chamber shaped like a hexagon. At each point there is a cage with a pacing beast inside.
Standing on a platform outside of the hexagon is Bors, waiting patiently for Devoted to pay Homage to their Queen, or to exact swift vengeance on those who have displeased Souldefiler.

"More Devoted I see. or perchance more sport for my loyal pets. Or… Oh what’s this? The Champions we were promised? Excellent. Have you come to pay homage to our Queen. or for some. Other. Purpose.

Gemellus “We have come to end her short lived reign, and free this island from her wretched grip. Stand aside or be destroyed with her.”

Bors "I think not you foolish man. You come here with a small band of treasure hunters and misbegotten churls of an insignificant leader.
Whereas you fight for nothing short of gold, I serve one who truly knows how to reward loyalty and Devotion to her. Come now, make your choice. Serve her as Devoted, or suffer what Proudmoore did, as she laid open Proudmoore’s secrets to the world.

On pull
“Such a bad decision… Still. As you wish.”

on 80%
“I am a master of beasts! Observe Devotion!”

Upon leaping to platform
“Oh you followed me up here? Good… GOOD! I will enjoy ending you for the Defiler!”

Upon death of first Beast
“No… NO!!! MY PET DESERVED BETTER THAN THAT! I WILL FILL YOU FULL OF ARROWS!”

Upon 60%
“You managed to kill my first pet. Now my other pet wil show you how I deal with pests!”

Upon being healed by pet.
“Ahhh thank you loyal one, fill your belly with meat as a reward!”

Upon death of 2nd beast.
“Noooooooo!! Mistress!!! You promised!!”

Upon 40%
“TASTE THE CLAWS OF DEVOTION AND AND DEATH YOU INSECTS!”

Upon death of 3rd pet.
“this cannot … imposs… MY QUEEN! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MAKE YOU DESERT ME!”

Upon 20%
“This will be the end of you wretches, I can tame new pets, but no one will ever find your broken bodies! I will feed your bones to the crows!”

Upon defeat.
“So. this is how it ends. Devotion is a cruel… Mistress…”

Upon killing a player
“Food for the litter!”

Upon wiping an encounter
“Pathetic! Your level of Devotion was sorely lacking!”

Upon enrage.
“I NEED NO PETS TO DEAL WITH YOU LESSER BEINGS! I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!”

Dialogue after defeat.

Bors. “no… NOOO!! My Lady is… everything to me. I…”

Gemellus to players.

"Come, leave him. He is broken in both mind and body now. Take heed champions, for this is the gift of devotion Souldefiler bestows upon those who followed her blindly and without question.
What she gives with one hand, she delights even more in taking it back. Think on this as we press on, and Souldefiler attempts to woo us into her service with false promises of glory and reward.
Now we must go, Other champions await us.

An ear splitting howl echoes throughout the hall

Gemellus “It appears Senna awaits us. Others will also be aware of what happened here. We still have much to do.”

short cinematic of Bors kneeling over the corpse of his pet, softly stroking it’s head. Souldefiler whispers to him “Pick up your weapons and come to my Hall my Champion, and I will help you be avenged for your loss before we destroy Proudmoore’s legacy forever.”
Bors rises to his feet and slowly walks down a dark hallway towards a glowing blue light

Achievement “Bad Kitty!!” Do not allow the Spirit Beast to heal Bors at any point during the encounter.

=========================================================================

Boss 2. Senna, Predator of the Weak.
Senna, former Shaman of the Draenei, she was pulled into the Death Gate fleeing the onslaught of Souldefiler where with unholy magics and torments she was twisted by the raging forces of death inside.
For what seemed an eternity she was tormented, destroyed, resurrected and tormented again until her mind finally broke and she swore never ending devotion to her new Mistress.
Now she prowls the chambers below, ready to cast her foes into tumultuous tornado and burning hellfire until they either make their fateful choice. Death or Service.

Main mechanic.

Senna takes 2 forms throughout the encounter and alternates between them. Her first form is of her twisted Spirit Wolf, where she will directly attack the players. Her second form is of her Shaman form, where she will use her totems and her elemental guardians to aid her in battle against the raid.
Her spirit wolf periodically will leave battle and retreat to the shadows surrounding the chamber where she summons elemental forces to attack her foes. Her second form she will climb astride her Elemental Guardian, and attack players with Lightning Bolt
When knocked off her Guardian she will cast healing spells on herself until she has regained enough strength to once again climb aboard her Guardian. During this time her Guardian shield itself and cannot be damaged. Pieces of the Guardian removed from battle will animate and will attack players until Senna has either recovered her strength or she has wasted enough time trying to do so.

Skills.
Phase 1.

“I take the form of the wolf!”
Senna shape shifts into a Spirit Wolf. Attacks her current target with “Rending Teeth” and “Rabid Foam”
“Rending Teeth” Senna randomly pounces on 4 players one by one, knocking them down and biting down on their bodies. Inflicts 15 damage per player.
“Rabid Foam” Viciously bites on her current target, inflicting “Rabid infection” and 10% physical damage
“Rabid Infection” damages the target for 10% Disease (removable), stacking to 10. On 10 stacks the target becomes “Rabid” For every stack of “Rabid infection” the player also gains 2% increased damage.
“Rabid” Loses control of character and runs around the chamber trying to infect other players. Rabid players also retain the power increase they acquired from “Rabid Infection” Every person the “Rabid” player attacks gains a stack of “Rabid Infection”
“Howling Wind” Senna howls, causing 4 blasting winds to form at each corner of the chamber and travel across it knocking back players and inflicting 25% damage to those it strikes. Once each wind reaches the opposite corner they then retrace their path and dissipate.

Phase 2. “Now you face the power of the shaman”

Senna shape shifts into her Shaman form and shields herself while summoning one of 3 Guardians.

"“Earth Shield” Senna casts an impenetrable shield while summoning a Guardian.

“Guardian of Fire” A fire Guardian erupts from a random spot in the chamber, inflicting 30% fire damage and knocking any player away from eruption point.
“My steed awaits!” Senna leaps onto her Guardian and throws Lightning bolts from it’s shoulders at random players
“Lightning Bolt” Strikes a player for 5% damage
“Burning Fire” The Fire Guardian ignites it’s fists and strikes it’s current target for 10% fire damage. Inflicts “Searing pain”
“Searing Pain” Sears the victims flesh for 5% damage. Stacks.
“Eruption” Summons 4 volcanic fissures which spew magma bolts. On impact they inflict 25% damage to any player standing in impact zone.

Upon defeat the Guardian returns to the plane it was summoned from and Senna crashes to the ground. She attempts to heal herself while fire elementals brought forth by the Guardian’s explosion swarm the players and try to delay them as Senna heals.
Unless the Elementals are defeated in 30 seconds Senna heals 25 of lost health
“I need healing…” Senna heals herself repeatedly for 30 seconds. Caps at 25% regained health. (uninterruptible by abilities) Upon interruption starts a fresh cast after 1 second.
“Protect me!” Fire elementals spawn from the embers of the defeated Guardian and swarm the platform attacking any player closest to them, damaging players for 5%.
When defeated they explode for 15% damage in a 5 yard radius after a 1 second delay. Elementals killed close to each other reform into a more powerful elemental.
Any empowered elemental then defeated and allowed to explode near Senna interrupts her healing spells.

After 30 seconds or until Senna recovers her health Senna returns to Phase 1.

Guardian of Earth.

Senna summons a Guardian of Earth to crush her foes.
“Crushing Rock” The Guardian crushes it’s target with the “Force of rock” smashing open it’s defences.
“Force of Rock” Inflicts 10% physical damage. Stacks.
“Stoning” The Guardian smashes it’s hand into the platform and pulls out a boulder. Throws it at players grouped more than 3 together. Any players in impact zone are crushed by the rock and suffer 5% damage until they are freed from the rock.
“Free us!” Players attack the rock pinning players until it shatters.
“Stone… Broken…” The Guardian falls apart when defeated and elementals from from the rubble.
Elementals travel rapidly across the chamber, knocking down anyone in their path. Can be stunned and slowed allowing players to destroy them. Once destroyed they return to the plane where they came.

After 30 seconds or until Senna recovers her health Senna returns to Phase 1.

Senna Summons Guardian of Wind to draw the very air from the chamber to summon the power of the winds.
“Howling tempest” The Guardian blows hurricane force wind at it’s target, knocking back any player in front of it in a 30 yard cone. Inflicts “Biting Chill”
“Biting Chill” Inflicts 10% Frost damage. Stacks.
“I summon the Tornado!” Senna summons a mighty tornado to sweep across the chamber. Any player caught in it’s path is temporarily incapacitated until the tornado completes it’s path and dissipates.
Upon landing the player suffered 20% falling damage.
“Wind Gust” A blast of wind strikes the player for 20% damage.
“Losing… Strength…” the Guardian dissipates and Wind elementals form above the players casting Lightning bolts at players. Can be taunted down or pulled to players. When destroyed leave a lightning pool that inflicts 15% nature damage.
Upon death they flood platform with “Healing waters” If allowed to coagulate they will rush to Senna and heal her to maximum of 25%

Mythic Difficulty.
Senna also casts Fire Shock, Flame Shock and Earthquake when mounted on her Guardian, and inflicts “Feel the Burn!” on all players.
“Feel the Burn” Senna casts a raid wide stacking fire debuff for 1% as long as she is mounted.

Dialogue.

Players descend deeper into the Halls until they come to a chamber where only the echoing wind can be heard, only interrupted by the screams of a tormented Devoted or the gleeful cries of the rewarded.

Gemellus “I hear the voices of the Devoted, both tormented and rejoicing.”

Senna howls

Gemellus “We are not alone”

Senna "Indeed you are not. Welcome to the Chamber of the Wolf. Here the Devoted are rewarded with their cravings. And are punished with the same.

Gemellus turns, looking for where the unseen voice comes from. “You were a Shaman of the elements Senna. Why did you surrender to her?”

Senna leaps into the chamber in her wolf from, it’s eyes blazing and slaver dripping from her jaws. Her blood stained claws rend the very stone she walks on
“I was to be made a Queen. I was promised the hand of the Boy King when all Stormwind submits to Her glory. When I finally end this little charade you have brought here, I will return and take my prize, as She promised. Perhaps we will return here.”

Gemellus “She lied to you, as she lied to everyone else. She will give you nothing.”

Senna laughs softly yet chillingly. “Ask her yourself. When you kneel at her feet as a Devoted”

Gemellus “Champions… she is lost. Do this not for us, but for the innocents of Stormwind. I will seal this chamber off so no one can save her. Or us…”

On Pull. “I will tear you to shreds!”

On Casting Lightning Bolt. “Storm’s fury on you!”

On player turning Rabid “Yes YES! EMBRACE THE GIFT OF DEVOTION AND SPREAD IT’S GLORY!”

Upon Summoning a Guardian. “Feel the power of the Elemental Guardian wretches!”

Upon losing control of Guardian “No… I… You pathetic creatures! I will crush you!”

Upon reaching max cap of health regained “HAHAHAHA YOU ARE WEAK!”

Upon healing being stopped “No… how did you… no matter… I will flay the flesh from your bones!”

Upon Enrage “NOW WE END THIS!”

Upon killing a player. “Roasted… Frozen… Smashed. it matters not. Broken!”

Dialogue after defeat “No… I was promised… so… much… I will have him yet.”

Gemellus “Well done, you did well. now let us take our leave, we descend further into what horrors await us”

Cut scene Souldefiler enters the chamber after it is emptied and kneels over the body of Senna.

“Now that was disappointing little one. I promised you trifles, and yet you could not provide me with the heads of these maggots writhing through my Halls.
Still. I never throw away my assets, not when they still of use to me. But never let it happen again cur.”

She raises Senna and Senna shifts to her Wolf form and sits at Souldefiler’s feet, looking up to her as if awaiting a treat.
In an act of utter contempt for Senna’s failure, Souldefiler attaches a collar to Senna and with a chain leads her out of the chamber and into a waiting Death gate.

Achievement “Is there a doctor in the house?” Allow Senna to regain her health no more than 1 time.

========================================================================

After various trash packs raid finds itself looking over a chasm, with seemingly no way down.

Cut scene.

Gemellus looks around growing ever worried. “This… is disconcerting. There seems to be no way down Champions. But we cannot go back.
I fear forces far more powerful than what we have faced ar watching us lying in wait for us to retreat. Give me a moment and I will do what I can to shed some light on our path.”

He holds his staff in the air and a fireball forms and flies down in the chasm. Illuminating the wall Gemellus sees a narrow winding staircase cut from the stone descending to the floor.

“Come. This way. We go down. watch your step, the path is narrow.”

Players must make their way carefully down the stairway. Undead hands will attempt to grab players who linger too long descending. Grabbed players are then thrown off to certain death unless they are freed from grasping hands.

=======================================

Boss 3. Skeletal General Ly’Ker and Dead Captains R’Dea and Zor.

General of Souldefíler’s Army in the southern eastern kingdoms, he and his two most trusted captains were responsible for the sweeping victory over Stormwind on the Day of Devotion.
Together with his captains they now garrison Stormwind, only leaving the city to answer the call of The Defiler when she requires their counsel. But Stormwind is never fully free of their presence, as the citizens now live in stark contrast.
Those who are Devoted enjoy the benefits, those who refuse are now nothing more than slaves, and mere fodder for the seemingly unstoppable General as he hunts for the Leaders of the Resistance.
When he finds them, they too will be given the choice. Devotion or Death.

Main mechanics. The General is always active in the battle either astride his mighty steed or on foot to directly attack the raid. When mounted his two captains stand outside the battle observing the raid and it’s tactics, relaying the information directly to the General.
When the general dismounts, one of the two captains joins the fight and assists his general until defeated. The remaining Captain then transfers what he has learned to empower the general. Upon killing the first captain the General again mounts his steed and returns to phase 1.
Upon dismounting the second Captain joins battle and Phase 2 begins, and ends with the deeah of second Captain. Upon the death of the second captain phase 3 begins until the ultimate defeat of the General.

General Ly’Ker Main Skills.
Always Active “Knowledge of my Foes” The General periodically gains ‘Knowledge of my Foes’ which when fully reached allows him to focus on one random player and copy one of their skills. Once copied he retains this skill until defeated.

Phase 1. “Run you Down!” The General sweeps across the area, swinging his weapon at any player in range. If no player is hit by this attack the General gains 30 ‘Knowledge of my Foes’
“Flee… FLEE!!” The General yells in bloodlust, horrifying all players in a 1000 yard radius. Cannot be interrupted.
“Cut you open!” The General viciously swings his weapon at his current target, inflicting 20% physical damage and inflicting “Flesh Wound” Stacks. Upon 5 stacks of “Flesh Wound” the target is killed instantly.
“TO ME MY SOLDIERS!” The General blows his Horn of Winter and undead troops both slowly rise from the ground or fall from the skies. Players must destroy the slowly rising troops on the ground while avoiding the falling corpses.
“Risen Dead.” Corpses slowly begun to rise from the ground. if allowed to fully rise they will swarm the nearest player and attempt to tear them apart. Cannot be taunted.
“Tear them to pieces” Risen dead continuously attack the targeted player for 10% every 2 seconds until either the player dies or the risen is defeated.
“Blood rain” Corpses fall to the ground and on impact cause 30% damage to players caught in impact zone. Corpses also leave a pool of “Bloodied Guts”
“Bloodied Guts” Causes 10% disease damage to anyone who steps in to it. “Tactics…” The two Captains standing outside of battle relay “Knowledge of my Foes” to the General, each relay gives the General 20% Knowledge.
“Let me teach you a lesson in War!” Upon reaching 100 Knowledge the General gains one of the raid members skills and uses it against the raid. Fully resets Knowledge of my Foes" to 0.
“Ahh. New skills…” The general uses his newly acquired skill learned from a player.

Phase 2. “To me my captain” Ly’ker dismounts and lands with a crash onto the platform. Any player caught in impact zone suffers 30% physical damage.retains “Flesh Wound”
“TO BATTLE!!” One of the captains joins the fight and focuses immediately on the closest player. If not taunted within 3 seconds he impales that player, Killing them instantly. Repeats until he is taunted.
“Impaled” The captain sweeps his sword into the body of his target, lifting them off the ground and killing them instantly. Only a tank can survive being impaled. Inflicts 30% physical damage to target. Stacks. if “impaled” reaches 5 stacks it kills the target
“unholy Blast” The captain unleashes a raid wide blast of unholy power, inflicting 15% raid wide damage.
“Sickness” The Captain focuses his powers on 5 raid members, inflicting them with Sickness.(removable disease) While inflicted with “Sickness” the player abilities are slowed by 50% and the disease also inflicts 15% damage over duration. Lasts until removed
“A Song of Death” Ly’ker casts Soul Blast on his target, inflicting 20% physical damage.
“A Song of War” Ly’ker shouts, inflicting 10% raid wide damage.
“A Song of Pestilence” Ly’ker casts “Pestilence” on all raid members, inflicting 5% raid wide damage.
“A Song of Famine” Ly’ker infects his target with “Hunger”, reducing their health by 5%. This health reduction lasts until phase 2 ends.

Upon defeat of Captain Ly’Ker returns to Phase 1.

Phase 3. “Now face the might of Souldefiler’s Army!”

Ly’ker retains all skills from phase 1 except “Knowledge of my Foes” (but retains those he learned) and his skills from phase 2.

“On Foot then!” Ly’Ker dismounts and engages his foes on foot. After 30 seconds he remounts and uses skills from Phase 1.
“Ah my trusted steed!” Ly’Ker remounts and engages his foes. After being forcibly dismounted he regains his skills from phase 2.
“Frozen ground” Ly’Ker freezes the ground in a 50 yard radius. Any player caught in “Frozen Ground” is rooted and suffers 10% Nature damage until freed. “I strike at your very soul” Ly’Ker casts “Animate” at a random player, inflicting 20% damage

Mythic Difficulty.

On phase 2 both Captains engage. Second captain has different skills from LFR/Normal/Heroic mode/s

“Charge!” The captain summons his mount and charges at random players, knocking them back and attempting to “Crush underfoot”
“Crush Underfoot” Any player crushed underfoot suffers 15% stacking damage every second until either player dies or “Crushed” is healed through duration. Lasts 6 seconds.
“Crushed” Player has their skeleton crushed under the sheer weight of the captain’s steed and needs urgent and repetitive healing.
“Sweeping Arc” The captain sweeps through the raid in a sweeping circle, inflicting 25% physical damage to players caught in the sweep.
“Lacerations” players caught in a sweep suffer laceration. Stacks and inflicts “Immeasurable wounds”
“Immeasurable Wounds” Upon 4 stacks of Immeasurable Wounds" the player dies.

Phase 3 Mythic.

Upon death of two captains Ly’Ker enters phase 3

Extra Mythic Skills Phase 3

“Hammer of the Dead” Ly’Ker Swings his weapon above his head and brings it crashing onto his target after 3 seconds. Inflicts 1 million damage shared equally amongst players.
“The Smote then shall rise” Any player killed by “Hammer of the Dead” is raised by Ly’Ker to fight by his side until defeated by other players.
“Your skills need work!” Amplifies any player skill Ly’Ker learned and increases it power by 50%

Dialogue

Players make their way from the winding staircase to a large circle. Sitting on his mount the general patiently sits, seemingly unaware of their presence.

Gemellus "Be wary. That one you see there is General Ly’Ker, the monster who devastated Stormwind after the invasion. He was charged with the hunting down of the Alliance leadership when they fled to regroup, but it seems Souldefiler has brought him back.
This does not bode well. For both us, and the Alliance. If he has been recalled there are bigger plans afoot and Souldefiler has cast her gaze on more than Elwynn. If we are careful and quiet we may be able to…

Ly’ker. "DO WHAT! SNEAK PAST ME? No… We knew you were here, we heard the rattle of war above us and knew you were coming this way. But you are right about one thing Old Guide. My Mistress does have plans for all of the Eastern Kingdoms. And once i am done here, i will return to hunt down your Alliance.
One of my Mistress’s Chosen has been promised a great prize. Come. I give you this one choice.

Kneel. Or die. But do not think I shall be an easy kill."
He motions to the left then the right. Two death knight Captains appear on either side of his circle just within eyesight in the gloom of the cavern.

“R’Dea. Zor. Prepare for battle.”

On pull. “So gallant… So foolish”

On gaining Knowledge “That is a noble skill, I shall enjoy learning it”

On casting “Flee” “You run? Hah…”

On calling Risen Soldiers “Rise… RISE MY BRETHREN IN DEATH!”

On casting Blood Rain “Blood from the sky, mingle with blood on the floor”

On Phase 2. “Now I will test you fully! Captain! To battle!!”

On casting “Impale” “Bleed like a stuck boar wretch!”

On casting “Sickness” “Can you feel your very insides being devoured?”

On death of Captain. “A necessary loss. Easily replaced.”

On Remounting “To me my steed, together we will crush them!”

On casting “Hammer of the Dead” Now I will bring you to your knees"

On casting “Your skills need work” “That needs work. Let me show you”

On killing a player “How sad…”

On enrage “ENOUGH OF THIS CHARADE DIE!”

Dialogue upon defeat.

Ly’Ker “So it ends as it began. She will find you… and then… you… laughs softly You will see what I did”

Gemellus “Another great warrior who fell to her lies and deceit.” Gemellus stoops over the General and closes his eyes "May you finally gain some sort of peace, though i fear you never will.

Already I sense her draw near. Come. if we tarry here we will die in vain. We have not yet found the key to her strength and that which will destroy her for ever."

Gemellus looks around a seemingly inescapable chamber

“I see no way out… Except I feel… A different kind of air coming from… here…” he makes his way to a part of the wall and thrusts his staff into a seemingly invisible hole. The wall shatters and a cold wind fills the cavern.
“Come. this is our exit. Steel your hearts… And it seems your stomachs, there is foul air down here.”
After the raid passes through Gemellus seals up the hole again.

A Death gate suddenly opens and Souldefiler steps through followed by Gia and Twill.

Gia
“So he fell. And we have missed the invaders, like before. But now we know they are in Twill’s hunting ground”

Twill “OF COURSE HE DID! USELESS!!” and runs around giggling.
“At least they went into my favourite part! Can I deal with them now Mistress? Please? Please? Please!!??”

Souldefiler “Yes. Go and deal with them. But bring me Gemellus alive. I want to break him personally. The others? I’m sure you haven’t eaten in a while…”

Twill excitedly jumps up and down and somersaults through the Death Gate still cackling

Souldefiler “Gia. I have a task for you. Go to the Devoted cathedral and await my return. Do not leave it under any circumstances”

Gia leaves through the Death gate.

Souldefiler stands over the fallen body of Ly’Ker “Normally. i would be inclined to raise you to service again. but you will serve me a better purpose as you are…”

Achievement. “I got’s the Skillz!” Allow Ly’Ker to learn 3 tank skills, 3 damage skills and 3 healing skills. (meta achievement)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.