Speculation: WoW Classic has more players than retail in the EU and the US

For me it was log in , do emissary, que pvp for a few hours . But blizzard didn’t like druids dd .

But when you don’t raid or do mythic + what do you expact in classic endgame ?

Now I can’t play a official specc ? Good game design ?

Dude he doesn’t has to provide proof cause he made a anti retail and positive for classic post . Trust him /s

post edited

By that logic,enjoy ;

Can you post the name of the server?

Because ambus , claw , claw , claw , claw , claw

Is better ?

Shazrath

You done it on a Friday morning when people at work/school/life and you call that proper results and you have the guts to call somebody else a wind up merchant .

Just so we are clear you run Census on Shazrath at 11:30/noon friday 13?

So you dont like Classic leveling,you dont like playing moonking,drinking for mana reason,you dont like feral druid,and you said you think Classic raids are awful in Classic raid threads,can you then explain it to me why are you playing a game that actively you hate playing and are against it?

Yet you didn’t pick fault with the guy doing the same thing with the retail server ….

Personally I think Blurey and Brewny are just here to troll and bait retail players .

1 Like

Becouse i cant chek his data,since i dont have retail installed,and i know his data was double cheked in the Classic threads from diffreint people,regarding Classic server,but hey.And right now i am running census for Shazrah Alliance i am not even half done,its already 1000 and it still needs to go through 1-45 levels.

So you really think that AD has less then 1k players online right now .I personal call BS on both of you ,just here to bait and flame others .

No worries you will get the print screen as proff,and regarding Brewnys census data you can easly chek your self,and chek the post history from the person what people think.
Honestly do as you wish and please,everything can be proven.Right now you are just harrasing.

You are the on harrasing retail players so you can stop that for a start

post edited

Got any proof you down them all today ? please give facts thanks .

1 Like

Post deleted

2 Likes

Haha was about to say the same thing… xD
Also would love to hear the data regarding Gehennas my realm.Really interested what faction is winning.

Because checking achivements is hard ? you are just a troll and btw iam running census as we speak on AD and results far far different then yours.

Because retail pvp is sht

And I have a friend who is a hardcore hardcore allimania fan and he wanted me to show him all the places they went.

I don’t have the feeling he was writing in broken English. But okay.

Just check trust level ? Iam 3 he isn’t

Why do we have to post screens but you don’t ?

post edited

So were is my apology of you accusing me of being somebody else ?

Btw Dreanor is the most pop server not silvermoon .

1 Like