/spit has been removed

Oh my God… imagine they remove /flirt and all the jokes that come with it because they’re uncomfortable with the idea of people being able to make a suggestive joke to one another.

Please don’t give them ideas. It can’t end well.

2 Likes

I thought so when I was young, but after watching football for so many years I no longer think so.

Not just girls my friend

…and then we wonder how game is going downhill. Ofc it is going to downhill when every possible way of creating funny moments gets removed. I get that some people get really easily offended by every little small things. but that really aint the reason to remove things.

1 Like

Might be surprising to you but i don’t care about Tbc classic and you are in the wrong forum

It does have it’s own topic on the right forum if anyone would like to contribute there:-

what makes you think this will be limited to tbc? there is a very high chance we will see it on ptr for live version soon aswell.

3 Likes

I agree it would be strange for it to only apply to TBC Classic realms.

3 Likes

I am simple letterly toxic u come close u smell the toxic and afther a while ur posioned of the toxic even my sweat is green i started to play as assassin rogue i axedently drank the deadly posion instead putting on the blades so now i am perm posion/toxic :rofl:

Pvpers in shambles

1 Like

What you mean with that?

That’s sad, I like to /spit on people with a store mount, but at least I can still teabag in PvP.

1 Like

If only they could remove harassment in their company just as easily. While i almost never use this emote, toxic people will find a way to still be toxic. Would be way better to invest in actual human moderation to fight toxicity, but i guess it costs money, so not going to happen.

2 Likes

I think everyone should start complaining about how everything is potentially ‘toxic’ or ‘offensive’ - because everything is when one’s mission is to find that - to really take the farce to its ultimate extreme.

The game and the entire Blizzard edifice needs to be torn down and remade at this point. It’s the only way the game will change.

4 Likes

Go eat some meat, soyboi. Don’t bother me. Try gym, u need testosterone.

Yeah I doubt the TBC community is more toxic.

• Deleted post, omega cringe.

I was a kid (and my gaming peak was Sims, so…) in tbc and I only remember the death runs that lasted forever on Azuremyst isle, needless to say I didnt last long (on a trial acc probably). When classic came I thought I go back to it to kind of “fix” that, experience what I was too young to handle.
It was fun at first, chose a Draenei again. I did it despite the news of the boost and the mount, I tried to ignore it.
I really tried but every time I would see that lizard mount I would just get sad and disappointed. It was so annoying to see someone buy the time and gold needed on the mount and speed increase. Tbc wasnt supposed to be about that? Every time my resolve to continue would get chipped away a bit.
I was too bummed out to /spit on them, but I understand those that did it.
In the end I stopped at 48, and accepted that things change, and that they couldnt even properly capitalise on nostalgia.

Sadly, this will also probably bleed over to retail. I used spit on people that treated me like an npc, and on multiboxers in the coral forest (then I started farming in WM, more therapeutic if I can go kill multiboxers stealing nodes, or even die trying).

Last emotes I used were /wait and then later a /hug back to a horde shaman trying to solo a rare in Korthia, after I made a group and we all got the kill and those silly currency stuff.

All these emotes can be used in a good or bad way (like incessantly /hugg-ing someone that doesnt want it for instance). In tbc the players wanted to play but also to lash out on the almost treasonous changes so they spat, and the company now cant even take responsibility. Like they couldnt see that coming…

Крусейдар, dude stop, its not estrogen, I have more of it than crfs probably and I dont mind the spit emote. It was used on me in toxic ways too (first time I got killed in pvp), I didnt like it, but I never even considered that it should be removed.

Removing it changes nothing, the feelings remain.

Have you apologized to Carril-Doomhammer?

Poor guy was having a good day and gets spit on for no reason! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I just… when someone did /spit on me … i’m doin /rofl right back… there’s no way this can offend someone … it was part of the game since vanilla… how can they remove it now… i’m laughing at people that this can offend anyone :smiley: If you are healthy human being …

But it had a reason!
It was a spit for science, home and country!

*Flags and patriotic music in the background *