/spit has been removed

Hopefully we can still /fart on each other.

4 Likes

Share the love, from upwind.

1 Like

Better out than in.

1 Like

I will drop mine usual meme behavior to give a serious reply.

The reason why they are removing it, is simply because they are unable to design a mechanic to counter or cohesist with it.

https://images.app.goo.gl/ifZ5otXLC4ip4ras6

One example: someone is spamming spit on you, you can challenge him on a ā€œmakā€™goraā€ duel, the difference to the normal duel, is that you can actually kill the opponent (with durability decay included).

And before someone replies ā€œthey will not accept the duelā€, very well, if the player that is spamming donā€™t agree to duel he gets a nice 5 min debuff (letā€™s call it ā€œIā€™m a chickenā€) with a chicken hat that replace his helm transmog.

Example

And if someone like me, that has just one year of experience in the industry, is able to come with something easy like this, it further proofs the incapacity of the designer team.

2 Likes

Yeah, i see. Thatā€™s why u are saying me all this things. Yeah, definitely not vulnerable.

Back to Undercity you rotten raisin. Oh wait.

So apparently some people are calling this a bug, saying you also canā€™t link items in chat.

Now, that might be true, but I find that this is a strangelyā€¦ specificā€¦ targetā€¦ sort of bug. You know itā€™s one of them times where you go ā€œCoincidence? I think not.ā€

1 Like

Back to the Winter Queen. Even Elune thinks thatā€™s where night elves belong.

Kinda donā€™t care tbh. /em exists

Just you wait until they try to turn the whole game into some kind of educational activity. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it now, I miss when the whole of Warcraft was being developed by some nerds who dedicated themselves to that game entirely.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a fetish some would gladly pay for you to indulge them in

1 Like

inb4 they remove /sit too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Roleplay servers with loyal goldshire people would rage.

3 Likes

I wonā€™t miss /spit, itā€™s a nasty thing irl and itā€™s an unpleasant act in a virtual game too. I would say though, i hope they donā€™t touch /rude or /threaten, because those come with funny animations and voice acting.

For example a Pandaā€™s /threaten has him say something like 'i will teach you inner enlightenment, but itā€™s going to hurt! (lol) and the dwarf /rude, where he turns around and wiggles his bum at the enemy is also funny and imo at least, not offensive.

I just hope they donā€™t go overboard.

1 Like

Noā€¦

(I was going to post a different gif but it would be an immediate ban)

Itā€™s funny how many people sit there and call people ā€˜softā€™ or how itā€™s ā€˜just an emote in a game no one should careā€™ but they sure are upset about it being removed themselves.

Plus the emote is still there just not useable on other players. Can still /spit on the ground and on NPCs from what Iā€™m told. Not sure about every other emote and I ainā€™t about to download the BC ptr for it.

What else are they gonna call it? Dumplingbag? Clamdipping?

Pandas are very alpha!

I used to /spit on Garrosh in ToTC back in Wrath whenever that dungeon started

Definitely a good change imo.

1 Like

Watch as next they will remove /kiss, /flirt, /hug, /pet and many more because it can be considered sexual harrassment.

Such a stupid change. They slowly but surely take away all the interactivity to ā€œprotect players from meany meany nastiesā€, like the removal of master loot.

3 Likes

Lol how on Earch could it be a bug? Sure, an emote that worked for 16 years, completely unchanged, suddenly got bugged. And only this one emote.

1 Like