Spoiler! Derek Proudmoore and Sylvanas

Do you think Sylvanas had the time to brainwash Derek Proudmoore and that this was her plan all along?

That she intended to exploit Baine’s honor and have him deliver Derek to Jaina so it wouldn’t look suspicios.

1 Like

its disgusting they make evil warchief-good honorable baine stuff again…

4 Likes

Nah she didn’t.

Why delay it when you can just manipulate him now ?

Baine was in on it all along. There’ll be a Proudmoore reunion, all major Alliance Lore characters will be there.

Big group hug and Derek implodes, destroying Proudmoore keep.

Jaina crawls through the rubble before being pinned to the floor by a beam - shattering her legs.

Out of the dust haze comes Baine. He looks down and smiles at her.

“Hail Hydra.”

14 Likes

Haha, that would have been a very interesting cinematic.

1 Like

Poor Derek… oh how is Rastakhan doing nowdays btw ?

3 Likes

Just fine. Pretty much the same as Darnassus and Gilneas :joy:

3 Likes

FTFHTHFTHFTH Stop revealing the true plan!

2 Likes

I do. The focus the cinematic team give to the dagger on Derek’s back kinda gives it away.

But I also wouldn’t be surprised if she somehow didn’t, thus making her a complete and utter idiot incapable of using even her double agents effectively.

5 Likes

For the sake of the story and taking in account what Sylvanas has pulled off before I do think Derek is a timebomb.

2 Likes

This. ^

Plus anyone noticed how important Shaw was in this cinematic? Me neither…

Derek kills Jaina=Perfection

Derek kills the other Proudmoores and Jaina floods mulgore, mass murdering tauren, in retalation=Acceptable alternative.

5 Likes

Nothing happens and Sylvanas is proven an idiot yet again = True ending.

8 Likes

Derek kills Katherine, Jaina goes for revenge, Bayne ensures that Sylvanas is evil and became the leader of Horde resistance=Reality

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Nothing good about it. I already threw serveral insults at the warcraft devs and my list is pretty long. Covers the whole team :slight_smile:

If nothing happens and Derek will become an Alliance Forsaken that would suck.

If he kills someone imagine how many ways story can go, at least we can have opportunity to have Alliance as an aggressor.

1 Like

I’m sure that will show them.

I have posted this on other thread, but since it touches the same subject I will share it here as well…

1. Seems like Jaina is not taking Derek to Boralus, in his home just yet. So I doubt he will inflict any harm to Proudmoores.

She says there are some who have endured the same fate (or something along these lines) and takes him there. Thats where we split with these two. So I would assume, she was talking about Calia and there begins purifying Derek. :frowning:

Doubt it. Though it would be the only way to make Jaina actually accept Derek, we know from the Sylvanas side of the quest that she had not expected Baine’s actions, nor had any idea what he was doing. Derek and Baine both confirm he worked against the brainwashing.

Though the biggest reason why I doubt it is true is that Sylvanas simply is not intelligent to carry out a plan like that.

6 Likes