SPOILER Jailer Cinematic

There’s two of them.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverPoliteTroutPRChase-75vfbziTSOc1u-I1

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1419388236?t=01h38m19s

enjoy

:smiley: intro cinematic is kind a EPIC
but the ending of that raid
literally lich king 2.0 or sargeras 2.0
what the actual F these people in blizzard are doing?
like you are butchering OLD lore for this?
you inserted jailer into WOW old lore just to do THIS?

14 Likes

This new “writers” first destroyed all the great lore that Legion told, then Arthas and now… The entire lore.
Absurd that they are paid for this. I hope that Microsoft will bring Chris Meltzen back. Please, save the wonderful world that Azeorth was.

8 Likes

" Titan++ " By the way.

(I’m not complaining about the cinematic, its better than the 18 secs N’zoth one atleast)

It’s not Great, but not bad at the same time. But its one heck of a Cliffhanger xD

1 Like

Just another 8+ month cliff hanger I guess

1 Like

19april i think is more likely :smiley:

2 Likes

Better than N’zoth, but I’m not jumping around with excitement either.

Like the rest of SL - very half-bothered with Danuser the muppet saying “It’s so exciting to see this!” I remember that woman saying “We have flying rocks and you can walk on water!” I reckon she never played TBC and doesn’t play a Death Knight.

Ah, so he is trying to save us from the… void? These baddies are always going about it the wrong way.

I don’t get why people think these are lame but it would be nice if they were longer.

Because everything in this expansion has been lame.

The sooner big, blue and bald is gone and we take a break from Anduin, Sylvanas, Tyrande, Baine and the rest of those characters - the better.

3 Likes

Azeroth cries out in pain.
Our world needs us, champion.

9 Likes

Is that it?

We could’ve literally skipped all of this expac and no one would even notice, the definition of filler.

Bah, whatever, only thing I have to root for is for sylvanas to be gone forever from the story one way or another.

9 Likes

I’m actually struggling with how ZM relates to the realms of death…I mean, what is going on? I thought souls went to each of those four areas (in the main.)

1 Like

This story is entertaining to follow

Not because of the story

But because you can’t look away from this trainwreck

5 Likes

Ardenweald,bastion,maldraxxus,revendreth
these are afterlifes where the souls going
Zereth mortis is the place where these PLACES are created according to blizzard
they told us Zereth mortis is basically forge of afterlifes or something like that when they were introducing patch
but i can be wrong it was a long time ago

So ZM created those realms?

So how does ZM relate to the start which was all about the souls going straight to the Maw? I’m not trying to sound condescending and trying to make fun - I really just don’t know because the story just feels so complex.

So the main evil isnt an evil, he just wanted to protect everyone from even more evil!

OH REALLY! WHAT A TURN!

Who would have thought. This has never happened before. Wow!

… bruh.

10 Likes

Any Youtube links to the real thing? I’d rather not look at someones reaction video.

2 Likes

I mean it was expected that hes inferior to sargeras. At best he was Aman’thul. Titans are canon fodder against us anyway except for sargeras. With or without artifact weapons.

Also everything the Jailer did was repeat past villains (including sargeras). He was pretty much heralding in the void xpac.

Thanks, I have found them on WoWhead.

Don’t know why OP could have just linked them, rather than trying to get himself some Twitch views.