SPOILER: New Anduin, Thrall, Primus, Sylvanas and Uther Models!

Man, Thrall looks amazing! About time he was made a badass again! And the Primus looks cool too. What do you guys think?

Edit: New Uther model added as well! Looks awesome in my opinion!

11 Likes

About time the primus came out of hiding.

5 Likes

He’ll look amazing when he’ll be dead.

Single most annoying character next to Baine, the righteous innocent.

11 Likes

That means Anduin is not going to die, if they bothered to give him a new look (actually all 4 of them )

Didn’t you knew that already? :smiley:

2 Likes

It seems Primus is dude from that streamer’s blizzard meeting poster.

3 Likes

Bansheeylvanas looks
 intersting
Primus needs his staff to be okay
Anduin
 poor guy, they really want hem to be an Arthas 2.0
And
 Thrall is just another orc. Still his wc3 modell was the best if you ask me
Overall
 meh? I guess

1 Like

I wasn’t sure, I didn’t read the spoilers on the story, only the changes on classes.

There was no spoiler, long time Blizzard said they would not do a Garosh 2.0 on Shadowland.

Who means we will not kill Slyvannas and will be a redemption arc or she will die to free Anduin, plus they way she act on last cinematic after Anduin give her they Key from Kyrian Leader made me think that will be the second option.

2 Likes

Is that confirmed? If not I hope they won’t kill him. Not because I like him or anything but seems to me really bad storytelling for “the King of Sw”.

1 Like

No but by the fact Slyvannas is acting like that on the Blizzcon Cinematic, thinking on what she has done, and they showed than Anduin is only being controlled by the Jailer, because in the last seconds he ragain his control momentanly.

Don’t think they will kill him or even Sylvannas. But I’m a expert on Lore and Cinematics is just my opinion. :smiley:

Owwww, Anduin cut his hair. :sob:

2 Likes

Looks like Thrall is back wearing his doom plate.

Sylvanas’ model looks like some sort of final boss phase.

before she’s killed :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I believe it’s her banshee form. She used it before to escape from Lordaeron castle’s throne room and from Orgrimmar.

I don’t think she’ll be getting away this time though.

2 Likes

Primus looks like the original concept art for the jailor, also new thrall model looks dope hopefully this means thrall is growing to grow a pair again.

glad more dev time is being wasted on more sylvanas models /s

sooner this witch dies and is forgotten the better.

2 Likes

WTB any kind of mail mog that looks remotely as good as what Thrall is wearing

2 Likes

I can’t shake off the feeling none of it is real: we help fix the balance in the Shadowlands then we move on
 like an alternate timeline.

Garrosh had half dozen different looks and he was axed so i don’t think giving a new look keeps character safe.

Primus looks like the first leaked art of The Jailer from before kinda, but yes Thrall looks like a badass, none of the bald man anymore

Lets hope so

1 Like