SPOILER: New Anduin, Thrall, Primus, Sylvanas and Uther Models!

Sorry to burst your bubble.
But shes not dying :rofl:

Well dying or just being trapped in the shadowlands forever, or getting benched like Khadgar for future use is all good for me :wink:

Neither of those xD
Im pretty sure youre gonna be so salty when the time comes :rofl:

Nuuuuuu, We want revenge for all the deaths of Night Elfs she caused (Tree :frowning: ).she can’t just walk away without consequences.

3 Likes

You got revenge when you destroyed UC and killed the king of dazaralor + stole their gold.
If you want more thats your problem.

Jaina walked without any consequences tho back in MoP when she butchered dalaran civilians and now assisted to kill the king and invade DazarAlor so
 Watch what youre wishing :slight_smile:

I like that it’s not, oh no Anduin is evil, it’s oh no he cut his hair :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Cause horde are always the bad guys so she did right :frowning:

1 Like

Nope, alliance is always the bad guys so we did right.
Afterall, when azerite was discovered you chose to obtain it and not straight abandon it so the war started. Our actions are justified.

Dont forget your shiny hooman prince arthas. That is the biggest evil of all along all sargeras staff which where spacegoats.
Innocent alliance wooo :upside_down_face:

For Sylvanas.
DEATH TO ALL who oppose us.

2 Likes

Cause horde wanted to use it as a weapon against alliance.

And Garosh was what? :smiley: A good boy?

Plus spacegoats did nothing wrong. :goat:

If you had surrendered your tree would be still up.
Thats the typical punchline your fellow alliance use, i will be using it myself now. :rofl:

Yep, he was the first warchief that bowed down the alliance and then second was sylvanas. Both betrayed by baine/thrall/saurfang traitors :slight_smile:

You see? You justify everything your faction did. I do the same. :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t, Im just trolling and joking with you because my heart is still on horde, I played on horde for almost 10 years, not on official servers because I was a 11 years old kid and didn’t had money, when I come to blizzard on 2018 my friend convinced me to play on alliance cause they said “PvP and PvE are better
” and on the end was just a bait cause PvP and high PvE are dead on alliance side.

1 Like

Well they are better in pve and pvp since their racials are superior nowadays but
 People tend to avoid playing alliance side, learned my lesson in silvermoon back in wod :slight_smile:

Yea, but people will not mass change to alliance
 I guess I will just need to get some money and transfer all my 10 characters to the horde if I want to play the game.

Well if youre after top tier raiding teams
 Yeah you have to because most guilds are here now but if you are just a normal player that just does some content and not finishing everything the first 4 weeks
 No need to.

Plus wasting half?whole? month salary to move characters is not a smart thing to do brother :stuck_out_tongue:

Hold up, that Primus looks very a like the early sketch people seen at Blizzard and thought would be the Jailer.

1 Like

can you stop being this cringe

1 Like

You have the choice to not read my posts if you dislike them so much.
But me adjusting my speech to your liking
 Sadly is not your choice to make :slight_smile:

I really dislike the Primus.
It’s an amazing model (It’s what the Jailer was supposed to be right? or pretty close), that’s not my issue.

I just much prefer the way his statue looks, which is also close to how the Runecarver currently looks. I loved the skull face, the huge lanky body. Now he’s just an old man with horns.

I’m sure I’ll get used to it, but I feel like they did the exact same thing with the Jailer and I still don’t like the way he used to look vs how he looks now.
In fact I’m pretty sure they heard the feedback and how people were disappointed with the current iteration of the jailer so they’re just going back and using that concept for the Primus.

3 Likes

Nah I won’t be salty, IL be dissapointed if anything else happens, but seeing she’s favorite to some people working there it’s quite possible yeah

Tbh my main problem is that I only play as tank and most of guild only need dps/healler :smiley:

So I never get picked to do content, apart of pug groups :smiley: