[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

Bet you do, you pervert.

2 Likes

Overall very pleased with the promise this patch has, but we’ll see what it can deliver. I am glad they want the changes to the Heart to be one of the first things we get. They know it has to be solved. Nazjatar and Mechagon look amazing as well.

Hey, you’re finally awake?
Walked right into that Naga ambush…

10 Likes

What we’ve seen isn’t a solution. The things on offer were a bunch not-specific passives (“get haste!”, “get maximum health!”) and a bunch of long cooldown fire-and-forget abilities that you’ll just hit whenever it comes off cooldown to do a chunk of damage/mitigation/healing.

Tbh, BFA really feels like a testbed for a lot of new systems and prototype content.

2 Likes

Taliesin & Evitel played the PTR early and got some interesting things to discuss regarding the patch. Of note, apparently Lady Ashvane is a boss in the raid which is honestly shocking and I don’t think anyone ever could have forseen this happening.*

*sarcasm is fun

2 Likes

“gg go next” sums up my feelings about this patch and BfA in general.

1 Like

Don’t like how once again there seems to be a lot of RNG involved in acquisition of loot and mounts in 8.2, and they are adding two new Islands while not addressing how tedious and boring they still are in acquiring those rewards as well.

ASHVANE RAID BOSS? LOL

From Yogg Saron and Argus they make raid boss, now Ashvane being raid boss? Ridiculous…

1 Like

Again the Alliance story is a reaction to what the Horde does.

So they’re neither changing the main problems with both factions’ story

Looking forward to playing through the Nazjatar Storyline and seeing where it takes us in regards to the Javelins of Suramar.

It’s also interesting to see Silvermoon getting involved with this and Lor’themar takes a view on this.

1 Like

Imagine needing so much plot armor to prevent your faction from losing the war.

World of Warcraft, the world where everyone wins! :brain:

5.2: Lor’themar V Jaina V A big bad
8.2: Lor’themar V Jaina V a big bad

It’s not MoP guys.

Chad Horde v Virgin alliance tbh.

4 Likes

You could replace that with anything. It’s just a magical mcguffin.

Which faction are you talking about here lmao

7 Likes

That’s the question.

Looks good so far. I just hope that Baine is freed and Sylvanas gets the boot out of the Horde so we can finally go back to being badasses instead of cartoon villains.

Also, tauren heritage mog. :heart:

8 Likes

Pick one…

8 Likes

In 10 characters

4 Likes

Sylvanas is absolutely not a cartoon villain. Cartoon villains tend to have some additional aspect to them that makes them more interesting. Humour, for example.

Sylvanas is more like a Michael Bay Transformers villain.

31 Likes