[spoilers] 8.2 Rise of Azshara discussion thread

To be fair,I firmly belief that Death Knights each should get a racial Death Charger Mount to, akin to how all the different Paladins got different mounts aswell, even if they’re the same order(Dwarves and Humans).

Same for Shaman Travelform.

2 Likes

There’s a key difference between the Paladins and Death Knights; The Lich King doesn’t give a hoot.

3 Likes

The Lich King doesn’t need to give a hoot. Paladin mounts are blessed undead mounts. Also it doesn’t matter for Death Knights either; they work perfectly fine without him even when they created a new Undead Dragonflight D:

Yeah, but the Lich King ain’t givin’ his lil Death Knights unique mounts. They’ll get a horse and they’ll like it.

DKs not having racial mounts=actually good. Unlike paladins who’re supposed to be all separate orders and diverse (blood knights, hand of argus, silver hand, sunwalkers, etc.), Ebons are all a single force crossing racial boundaries entirely. Part of the class fantasy is (forcibly) discarding the old life in favour of Acherus.

10 Likes

While I suppose you make a fair point I’d like to point out that Dwarves and Humans are both Knights of the Silver Hand and they still differ between mounts! D:

Dwarves don’t care what the humans think in that regard. xD

1 Like

That is destiny fulfilled

It’d be kind of a ‘dick’ move to make Dwarves mount something three to four times taller than them.

Wrong. He loves us.

He said he’d take control of Acherus if I died which seemed a bit presumptuous, especially because “I lived, beach”.

Double posting and you can’t stop me.
https://twitter.com/wowpetopia/status/1132645512732061697?s=20

Oondasta and Horridon tameable by hunters in next patch for all y’all Zandalari hunters.

3 Likes

This is a good direction they’re heading. More mount lookalike pets to be tame-able!!! This is only a good thing.

yay! I like Oondasta’s armour.

On wowhead, male and Female Mechagnomes now both have completely new emotes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/bvv3t3/mechagnomes_have_been_getting_even_more_animations/
1 Like

So that hope for the Baine cinematic changing the tone of something…nevermind eh?

Direct link for those too lazy to click through.

Interesting how the Sunreaver is frozen instead of killed. Might be that Blizzard is saving him for something down the line later.

Boralus gonna have a crater soon.

1 Like

More like they read the outrage in the forum posts and realised that having the “good guys” kill the Sunreavers actually makes them look bad. Sylvanas is supposed to be the morally grey one, not Baine and co. They are angels.

They’re about 3 expacs late on that one, I fear.

3 Likes