[SPOILERS] Patch 8.2.5 spoilers

Look, if it gets us Vulpera, I’ll be down for it.

I’ll run naked through the street if I have to, I want the one thing I wanted this EXpac and I’m starting to get desperate.

1 Like

Anduin says Tyrande is consumed with vengeance and he doesn’t know what she’s up to

On a more serious note, though, I fear that we’ll see a FFXIV style approach where everybody is forced to get along and put aside their differences despite the legitimate beef that exists on both sides.

Anyone who doesn’t go along with it will be treated like a villain and turned into a loot pinata.

I expect at some point the devs will say that the Kaldorei got their revenge on Sylvanas because Saurfang was wielding Shalamayne, blades which are Elven in origin.

2 Likes

Tyrande probably gives into full vengeance mode and becomes a baddie, given Blizzard’s fixation with “there must always be balance” storylines and the use of void assets in Darkshore.

At this point, I just find myself wondering what the point of trying to stay invested in this story is. The Alliance exists exclusively to react to whatever the Horde does without doing anything proactively on its own, a problem that’s existed since Cataclysm and arguably Wrath.
The Horde exists to be saved from itself and somehow be the protagonist with the most story without being the main character.
It’s probably the only expansion that’s had this effect, where I wonder what the point of the story is. It wasn’t this bad even in Legion where the Priest OH was just “get saved by paladins”.

See you there gamers!

1 Like

Any spoilers on the Magni and the Azeroth issue?

We do not speak of him in this thread!

Nobody. There is no warchief.

Either its gonna be Anduin, Baine or a team up! Probably Anduin because nobody has a better story then Anduin the noble!

Wait, but she showed up when he got his new ship but not to meet out Justice against the Horde in Orgrimmar, nor when Queen Azshara popped up her ugly fishhead and now vengeance is consuming her? Great they’re gonna make her and Malfurion new raid bosses facepalm

They will, by making them the villians and then the players will be those loyal to Manduin because reasons…

Does Blizzard have the balls to turn Tyrande into a raid boss?

Good question, time will tell. I don’t think it’s beyond the pale, but, wait and see I guess.

I can already imagine the reaction of the playerbase…

I sincerely expect a story development along the lines of “Tyrande has been driven mad by the power of the Night Warrior and needs to be put down for the Greater Good. Also, the Night Warrior stuff was evil and corrupting all along.”

The problem is, no matter what happens a part of the playerbase will be outraged over it. There’s no story decision that can be made without some group being salty, unfortunately.

Blizzard never stop to think of new ways to grind the night elves into dust.

1 Like

I’m aware, hopefully baine this time around.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450362952860696586/626107543911137283/unknown.png

What if Ussoh’s vision was still correct and Sylv easily telefrags Baine while he’s ‘recovering’ in Thunder Bluff lmao

That’s too much of a good twist for Blizzard to perform correctly.

1 Like

You can’t make everyone happy with a story.

But you can make most people happy about it. A majority of people enjoying the story with only the small squeaky voice of the angry minority.

WoW’s story in BfA has made a lot of unhappy people… It’s only exacerbated by the terrible PVE up to 8.2.

1 Like