[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Huh. That’s interesting, he has a way of using powerful items a bit unconventionally. He did eat Lei-Shen’s heart as I recall. :grimacing:

At this rate it doesn’t seem likely we’ll get much from it. At most Tyrande and some Black Moon will go renegade, but even they maintain the focus on Sylvanas and not the Horde as a whole, so unless the Horde somehow rallies behind Sylvanas again it seems likely whatever vengeance they want will come to an abrupt end when she does.

Blizzard has to reset the status quo eventually, and the Night Elves breaking away from Golden King Anduin of Azeroth’s plans for world peace just would not do.

On the contrary, I’d make the argument that relatively speaking, continuously slandering a specific group of people on the forums in the continued hopes of a rise (which is justified given what you like to say, whether you want to admit to that or not - the repeated search for a reaction is actually quite telling of your character in itself) is quite the investment, albeit a rather miserable one at that.

The repeated “PCU… BAD…” take is very tired at this point and - amusingly enough - not actually true, though you’d not know that as you likely repeat most of what you see and hear. As a matter of fact, I’d not be surprised if your only direct issue that you’ve had with our community personally is in regards to your very strange choice of pastime in a game with the age rating that WoW has

If you really want someone to critique (though implying that you’ve actually been forming any useful, meaningful or even real critique is a very large stretch in itself) then I’d personally tell you to look inwards rather than outwards. Some of those logs I’ve seen that involve you are pretty sketchy if you ask me! :grimacing:

7 Likes

The dream was brief but lovely.

1 Like

Sounds like Tyrande will be to Sylvanas what Maeiv was to Illidan.

That’s my guess.

Azeroth can explode before I’ll ever even think of joining that bunch of twits.

“Some days [Sylvanas] wished [Baine] would just follow his big, bleeding heart and turn the tauren to the Alliance.” - Before the Storm.

Finally, Baine is following Sylvanas’ wishes.

1 Like

If only the person was able to take critique… or able to give proper a answer when questioned about a thing they have said. After all a person should be able to be held accountable for what they say or write.

But when it seems that the only response you get to questioning a person is “Thin skinned!” or a “no you are what i just said haha owned!” then its simply pretty dull to try and reason with the person.

Does not really help that said person also ignores any arguments made against him/her in the past, i clearly remember when this person got questioned about saying that children being abused is not a real thing, for the answer to just be “Hahaaa well you see… its because you said children in real life and on the internet! Therefore what you said does not matter. So stop lying!” which honestly is quite a disgusting thing and honestly annoys me so much. Especially as a person who has been abused sexually as a kid, its really nice to know that it is not a real problem. Simply because a person who talks about how minors think about nothing but sexual acts says so, which honestly leaves me quite worried when someone makes a statement like that.

But i guess that is too much to expect from a nonce like Sanara

2 Likes

I dunno, the whole “attempting to hijack a pride event to spout anti-muslim slogans” seemed pretty bad to me.

Actually I said that I don’t believe real-lfe child abuse had any connection to RP. Given that this statement was plainly visible in the chat logs, I didn’t think it needed to be elaborated on, but I guess reading comprehension isn’t big in the PCU either.

Here we go again.

On topic, I expect -hope- that Tyrande’s presence in Stormwind is going to be just until the next patch hit and she go back to the woods to do her wood savage stuff like killing people, threatening the moon, and so on.

2 Likes

:clown_face:

1 Like

I hope they won’t turn her into a raidboss. Because those voicelines sure make it sound like she’s gonna be a raidboss.

2 Likes

Love warmongering savage characters! A shame seems to be less and less of them

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513797591859986443/631409875645104128/unknown.png
I am sorry but what? Was this not said by you?

I really hope not, and to be honest to me it still sounds like her sole concern is Sylvanas. And really, throughout this expac people have interpreted dialogue as having some meaning and being foreshadowing, when ultimately nothing comes of it.

I don’t want to lose Tyrande now that she’s finally doing stuff so I definitely hope my gut feeling is right on this.

Oh, don’t misunderstand me! I do love Tyrande (in general, I have never been a great fan of her romance with Malfurion, but the fact that she choose to let him die when it was save him or save Elune’s Temple? Awesome, love it, more of this please. Would have been more interesting on a narrative plan if he actually died in consequence of this though) and I love her arc with the Black Moon. It’s just; her being in Stormwind for an unknown duration is the consequence of a mmo, so people have time to see and talk to her, even if they don’t log on right off after the patch.
I don’t know if I want her to be a raidboss or not… Probably not, I hope she will be more reoccuring than that.

3 Likes

Tyrande and Shandris are enjoying Anduins new Garden retreat, while the Sentinels are out hunting Sylvanas…

I mean, sure vengeance is important for all those thousands of deaths… But Tyrande has to keep her tan on point to!

Sure took him a damn while; could’ve done it from the start without subverting Sylvanas glorious master plan :tired_face:

(Off-topic; but sorry guys, I didn’t mean to start a whole offtopic discussion with my comment; I was just messing around, ;-; )

It’s a foolish hope but it’d be nice if the leveling zone for Nelves was no longer Darnassus but Hyjal.

Or that Hyjal is turned into the new Nelf capital past 110 with those updated Nelf buildings from Darkshore.

But that’s just foolish hope.

3 Likes

Well, atleast lorewise Mt. Hyjal and Nordrassil will act as the de-facto capital of the Kaldorei people! I hope that Blizzard pulls it trough… And not in the same way: Exodar is repaired > Exodar is broken and everything went into the Vindicaar > Exodar is repaired guys!

Because that just sucks. And while i would love a update for Mount Hyjal because really sucks how they left it behind in Cataclysm; Quel’thalas, Azuremyst deserve an update first; while the Echo Isle’s could be expanded into a proper “mini”-capital to, in much the same way that Gnomeregan deserves an update to!

Said it elsewhere, might as well say it here too: The post-Cataclysm “revamped” world is almost twice as old as the “pre-revamp” world ever got, so it’s about high time we get that full world overhaul. Quel’Thalas and the Myst isles included!

1 Like