[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

“Ah yes, I’ll call people on the forums mentally challenged and get really mad when I get flagged… Damn, that’ll show them, haha! :clown_face:

/s

13 Likes

It’s the way of the Roleplayer - say something wildly inappropriate and offensive to a minority, get flagged, claim your opponents are just too cowardly to debate you

7 Likes

Inb4 thread lock

1 Like

this one goes out to the gang
4 Likes

@atalahni this trick is much more boring than the dragon ERPer one

1 Like

It’s time to abandon the post, Sanara.

https://i.gyazo.com/154b23bbb68bd6ee881b5eb078a04d21.png

5 Likes

Yeah I died 15 years ago IRL

absolute sp

man, you’re really going all out on the slurs here

2 Likes

I’ll spengler you.

mess with the dog…

u get the pack

:pack: :pack: :pack: :pack:

4 Likes

Doesn’t Caesar get betrayed and killed at the end of that film? Sounds ominous, in that light.

1 Like

“Oh look, obvious bait. I’ll just ignore it.”

That’s pretty typical practice on the 'net.

It’s not bait though is it

You’re way too invested in this weird & not very funny campaign of saying said community sucks and everyone in it is “thin-skinned” at every turn

Really don’t think someone with the PCU living rent free in their brain is doing it for the “bait”

1 Like

uh technically guys it’s called ephebophilia

5 Likes

You guys should hire Sanara. He is amazing at doing PR for you.

Good grief.

4 Likes

nonce. simple as

6 Likes

Saying that you’re thin-skinned is easy bait because it reaps a pretty good catch, if I do say so myself. If you think that’s “invested” then… man, I don’t know, it’s like putting out a crayfish trap. You bait it, throw it in, then pick it up in the morning. It’s not a huge investment, it’s just a walk really.

One of my posts have been mass flagged as a “real-life threat” now, which does sort of indicate that the bait is working very well and getting a pretty extreme reaction. The “We have to silence this person!!!” reaction, you can’t really spin as anything other than what it is.

Implying anyone looks good in this context. I mean it’s in the eye of the beholder, but I wouldn’t hire anyone in this neck of the woods.

OT do we have any clue where Xal’atath ultimately ends up at?

2 Likes

Yes, the bait works so well that now there is a log clearly showing you to be a nonce posted in this thread.

5 Likes

In Wrathions hands IIRC.

Where it goes from there… unknown as of yet.

1 Like

To swerve the thread back on topic. I must say I would like to see more of the Night Elven stance on this whole peace-treaty malarkey. Will we see them chase after this vengeance or will they go along with this whole shebang?

On a side note, it would be really neat if the other OGs are freed from their shackles.

2 Likes