[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

And the Alliance lost 25k soldiers in Northrend, but was still the superpower of the world :thinking:

My bad, should’ve been misquoted. so I lost too.

Also can’t we have this damn argument in here? Really I don’t personally have much like for the PCU either but no need to take the fight to the forums. Or this thread atleast.

Instead of the PCU, we should be talking about Elenthas’ PSU.

Because it’s dying!

2 Likes

hurts bad

On an 8.3 note, they’re going to make corruption values static rather than randomised, so that makes it…slightly less terrible of a system.

Whats a PSU?

Power Supply Unit.

1 Like

Ohhhh why would we be talking about your dying one, tho? D:

It was, mostly, a sort of pun and reference to get the topic elsewhere - ideally somewhere more pleasant.

Once more 8.3 leaks come in, that’ll happen naturally, but until then, we gotta make do.

1 Like

I’d fight Elenthas for a half-eaten chip, would that help?

Well okay! Sadly I missed the pun, obviously! :stuck_out_tongue:

But yea, we’re all just awaiting new info from the patchnotes or blizzcon before we can blow up this thread again! D:

Elenthas is a mechagnome.

2 Likes

He’s a weird looking on then! But I suppose its possible! D:

The glasses are to hide his eyes, like the Terminator.

It wasn’t a quote it was something I typed out like that intentionally

My point was things NPCs say = part of the story/lore and discounting facts about the setting because " noooo ! that doesnt make sense " is just someone trying to shill their headcanon

4 Likes

It’s pretty intellectually bankrupt to say incendiary things about people to just go “aha! Got you and your fragility on tape!!!”

2 Likes

argh! big P you don’t understand, what would the leaders of the alliance know about their own military?!

obviously only a true fel-infused futa breeding BULL could understand such nuonced and complex matters exclamation mark

5 Likes

Highmountain isn’t very populous though, so the Horde had gained little from them. I mean, if that HM ambassador at the start of the hm questing experience had said that he had seen more Tauren in Orgrimmar than in his whole life in Highmountain, then they might be quite small tribes.

1 Like

Still more than half a ship of Lightforged and a handful of Void Elf researchers.

2 Likes

True, true. But the Dark Iron are more numerous than a handful of Mag’har orc refugees.

Yeah, but they were already part of the Alliance, just informally. Anduin says as such, so it’s not really a number growth imho.

Fair enough. But surely they had gained the support of the DI who were rogue before? I haven’t unlocked them yet, so I apologize for my ignorance.