[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

tbh the best thing about WoD is reintroducing Khadgar as an actual character and not just a Naaru shill that hangs out in Shattrath and does nothing

4 Likes

god i love dadghar

4 Likes

6 Likes

The end of time is truly upon us whenever I see people defending parts of WoD. I literally cannot think of anything positive that expansion brought to the game aside from maybe the leveling in Shadowmoon Valley, gladiator spec for warriors and the BRF raid.

1 Like

Not yet my friend. The end times come when people look affectionately back on BfA.

That said, expansions are usually looked upon favourably after the fact when they are in the middle of another one and tired. Not Cataclysm though.

Cataclysm is the only one that looks worse in retrospect, isn’t it?

Seems to be the one that has the least amount of people reminiscing about it positively.

There was huge hate for MoP at the time and directly after it, but now it’s lauded as one of the best in terms of class design and theme. Wrath and BC were also getting slammed towards the end of their life cycles for various reasons, but are now the darling expansions.

All the time, It doesn’t give much EXP, but I adore the Klaxxi storyline.

Every few alts I do the whole of Icecrown again because I get bored of healing idiots who can’t stack on a boss.

1 Like
2 Likes

Khadgar, despite being a pretty $%$£ wizard, is Valid and Good

Khadgar is the most eligible bachelor on Azeroth right now, just waiting for some elf mistress to fall in love with him. Shame there are no Windrunner sisters left.

Although Vareessa is single now, just depends if he wants to take on all that emotional baggage.

Or just a human woman?

Or just let him have the life of a recluse he seems to want to lead in Karazhan.

Khadgar and Modera would be cool! An actual same species relationship!

4 Likes

Khadgar deserve a hot draenei, not some old hag of a human.

Mori pls.

1 Like

I dunno, she treats him like a kid in Legion. Seems a bit oedipal.

look sometimes you just want an attractive lady to step on you and that’s valid and okay

4 Likes

I actually have no idea how old Modera is supposed to be. Between Khadgar and Jaina, the grey hair might just be an Archmage thing.

Maybe Antonidas was actually in his 40s and just a big fan of the Santa beard look.

Stop throwing in made up words😂

Please people, if you’re a human male protagonist you must be paired with an Elf. That’s just the way the canon works and if you don’t like it, then I’m sorry.

That said, Jaina is a maneater and Khadgar could be next on her list.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking: shouldn’t that be impossible due to the law of the canon? :joy: