[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Nisha is better.

3 Likes

Nisha is good but Kiro is my boy. remember when you and him unleash a bunch of those blood beast things on the Sethrak and he’s just like:

2 Likes

It’s odd that one year we’re told that Allied Races as death knights wouldn’t work because and I quote: “They exist in another pocket of time” and the next year we get them anyway. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

Oh well, this is still pretty cool. I’m hoping they will adress Lightforged death knights in particular though sooner rather than later.

Kiro is an elegant gentleman

Nisha is just a terrifying beastie

2 Likes

Continuety exist to enhance the story, not to tie the hands of the writer…

So yea xD

1 Like

Considering the only relevant Goblin characters are Gallywix, Gazlowe and Fizzwrench, I guess you should feel lucky Blizzard cares enough to give them some development.

How dare you D:

1 Like

Lightforged DKs is the one really weird thing, for purely physical reasons.

Being a DK should cancel it out imo.

4 Likes

Yea, basicly they would just be normal Draenei Death Knights :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’d certainly think so. But then look at Calia Menethil, somehow lightforged undead.

We’re in uncharted territory here, anything is possible even if it seems entirely illogical.

I don’t think that she gets the same disease-ice-blood powers that DKs do though.

If you want an light-undead lightforged draenei paladin then…sure I guess?

12 Likes

Don’t give people ideas. Please. DON’T!

they really need to stop putting important plot points in supplemental stories like this reeee

somehow lightforged undead

Not ‘somehow’ - she was True Resurrected, True Resurrection puts the person back to life in the form they most identify with, Calia chose to become undead because she empathised with the people of Lordaeron and wanted to identify with them.

She could have returned as though Sylvanas had never shot her but she wanted to be undead.

2 Likes

She calls the Forsaken ‘her people’ now. So…
As in, one of them. Not as they belong to her. Though, I can imagine that she’ll take a big place with them and will be the focus of the Undead Heritage Armor.
You’ve read it here first.

2 Likes

Cool, but still dumb imho. It’s just Blizzard ham handedly trying to “redeem” the undead race and I hate it. There are ways of guiding them on a less antagonistic path without resorting to something as ridiculous as this.

2 Likes

Why would you do that, though? It is the whole deal of the Forsaken. Use any way necessary to reach their goal. What Sylvanas did. What Putricius did. What they are.
Vicious, cruel and sinister creatures.

“True Resurrected” isn’t a term that’s actually in WoW.

It’s also not the case. BtS stated that this was the form the Light wanted her in. I’m not exactly going to trust Lightforged Calia to tell the truth after that.

I’m not saying you would, but Blizzard are seemingly white washing the entire Horde leadership so if they want to do it, they could do it in a much less cringe way.