[SPOILERS] Patch 8.3 Thread (Visions of N'zoth)

Actually, funny story, Jessicka started out as a gnome warlock back in Cataclysm (wasn’t named Jessicka tho).

But if we count with the name Jessicka, then it actually started out as a female gnome. :3

Your mom looks like a goblin…

So you went from the superior race, to traitor race, back to the superior race? Glad you saw the error of your ways atleast.

1 Like

Oh boy, I could write the list of races my Warlock has been.

My warlock dont exist anymore, so now it’s only this Jess.

Only gnome matters

1 Like

I haz 3 gnome ladies, and 1 Kul Tiran Druid. :blush:

1 Like

Gnome lives don’t matter.

Thermaplugg, Mechagon and indirectly Mekkatorque.

Agree fully.

1 Like

Jessicka is right for once.

1 Like

Heeeeeey, that’s so uncool.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385130901912420353/632514489945817088/unknown.png

Browncloaks destroyed by full set of cosmetic transmog.

I will show you gnomercy >:c

1 Like

That just looks like the Leather PvP set.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390866485029109790/632525289569779712/unknown.png

if it is I’ll be dissapointed, I’d expect a loyalist set to look really dark and be more inline with Sylvanas’ style.

Aside from the 3d assets it looks like a questing set from cataclysm lol.

Could just be placeholder. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just recolour it to be more green+dark, closer to Flaggygirl’s gear.

Even if they don’t change its design, a full set of cosmetic gear that any loyalist can transmog (even if reused) > a lame cloak toy.

On wowhead the gear is white, not purple. So unless its changed, it cant be a transmog set. (white gear cant be transmogged)

Its cosmetic in the same sense as Ever Lovely Rose, or the old flower wreaths before the update.

It’s a pity gnomes and junk gnomes will be able to get along just fine and that the latter will accept Mekkatorgue as their ruler. I would have liked to see at least some friction between the gnomes, much like some friction between the two types of draenei as well as between the lightforged and the void elves could have been interesting.

But nope. Alliance are best of pals. Takes a genocide to finally create something of a split.

They are literally identical. xD

2 Likes

Gee, I’d just love a Draenei/Eredar warlock.

I’d love Night Elf Warlock and Paladin to happen ;-; D:

1 Like

Isn’t that Loyalist gear the same one they wear when disguised to sabotage things during the 8.2.5 War campaign?